Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-11-2018, 01:22 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
I'll never forget

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 16-11-2018, 07:53 PM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Started as Palace, finished 9th in 1st season then got sacked in the 2nd season when I was 14th and Pardew replaced me.......
Old 16-11-2018, 10:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_AwayDays View Post
Started as Palace, finished 9th in 1st season then got sacked in the 2nd season when I was 14th and Pardew replaced me.......
Old 17-11-2018, 12:07 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Started as Palace on the full game. Got to Feb in 3rd place with very little change to the squad (Souare out and replaced with Tyrone Mings).

But Wilf, Luka, Sakho and Guiata have all been approached and unsettled by various clubs including Chinese ones. Quite painful. Even got West Ham interested in Wilf now ffs!

However once the window closed Wilf withdrew his request and now feels he should have a new contract.

Yet the transfers still feel unbalanced in this game. If I want to but anyone decent the asking price is ridiculous yet when I ask for proper money for my stars it slaps me in the face.

On the realistic side however Benteke didn’t score for 15 games. That realism is balanced out by Ayew being my top scorer with 8
Old 19-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
36 Games into my first season at Palace and I am fourth, nine points off the lead, five off third but three points clear of Liverpool in fifth though with a worse goal difference. I am away against bournemouth and then winner takes all home to Liverpool.

My success is down to dumb luck goals from the wings, and a solid defensive set up. I don't score that many but I don't concede many either (apart from again Manchester City). I spent basically nothing. 2.5m on a Romanian winger (Mitrita) who immediately did his cruciate, 1.2m on a Portuguese attacking midfielder (Xadas) and bringing McTominay and Foden (in Jan) in on loan. I sold about the same amount (Puncheon, Williams, Kaikai, Mutch etc)

I desperately need a new CF. Benteke is about to lose his place to Sorloth. Wilf's also been a bit shit, but better lately.

edit: ****, Meyer is out of the Bournemouth game injured.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 19-11-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:02 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I bloody well finished fourth. Guaita saved a penalty in the 83rd minute with the score at 1-1 and Meyer won it in the 94th minute.

I now have a transfer budget of 50m. time to go shopping
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 20-11-2018, 06:36 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I signed Samir Nasri on a free. Banned til Jan 2019 and took ages to get fit. Tried to introduce him into the side via the bench but then he moaned about not being in the team. A team that lost only 2 games out of 20.

So I told him to do one and listed him. Now on his way to a French side for 14-15m

Could be worse.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Happy Felix Day!

50m is a lot less exciting than it sounds. It was almost easier with 5m (as at least then it was cheap gambles) 50m is just frustrating.

I have 50m and a couple of loan spots. I need to get a starting CM and winger, Young CF and CB, and GKx2. So far I have spent 10m for the CM spot (Tonny Vilhena from Feyernord) to start. But other than that everyone wants a load for dross and wants to pay **** all for my players. I find myself drifting towards transfer listed players.

Also Dougie keeps offering people new contracts (I really need to work out how to turn that off) and Luka’s has a row with his national boss and hasn’t been picked for a year so cannot get a new work permit.
Old 20-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
50m is a lot less exciting than it sounds. It was almost easier with 5m (as at least then it was cheap gambles) 50m is just frustrating.

I have 50m and a couple of loan spots. I need to get a starting CM and winger, Young CF and CB, and GKx2. So far I have spent 10m for the CM spot (Tonny Vilhena from Feyernord) to start. But other than that everyone wants a load for dross and wants to pay **** all for my players. I find myself drifting towards transfer listed players.

Also Dougie keeps offering people new contracts (I really need to work out how to turn that off) and Luka’s has a row with his national boss and hasn’t been picked for a year so cannot get a new work permit.
Not played since FM 2017 but that setting used to be in staff and then a little bar called responsibilities.
Old 21-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Happy Felix Day!

I am now the proud owner of a 19 year old German striker called Fiete Arp, who looked really good and my scouts said had a cheapish release clause, and with some Bavarians interested I moved fast. I also bought another Romanian winger, this one is called Dennis Man for about 7m beating Barcelona to the punch.

I am having a blazing row with Wilf who demanded a transfer after I rejected a 20m bid from Chelsea (when he is valued at 28m). I’ve set an asking price of 60m and started hunting for new left wingers, given the 50% sell on fee i’m wonder whether a player swap works to kill that?
Old 23-11-2018, 02:40 AM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Downloaded this as a buffer, Thanksgiving here in the states and had surgery on Tuesday.

Game is unrealistic. Ayew scored a hat trick on his debut with a last minute winner to beat Bournemouth 3-2.

update 5 games in 4 wins , just beat Spuds with Ayew scoring 2 in a 2-0 win. Ayew is broken!

Last edited by Beneaglee; 23-11-2018 at 04:05 AM.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:10 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I am now the proud owner of a 19 year old German striker called Fiete Arp, who looked really good and my scouts said had a cheapish release clause, and with some Bavarians interested I moved fast. I also bought another Romanian winger, this one is called Dennis Man for about 7m beating Barcelona to the punch.

I am having a blazing row with Wilf who demanded a transfer after I rejected a 20m bid from Chelsea (when he is valued at 28m). Ive set an asking price of 60m and started hunting for new left wingers, given the 50% sell on fee im wonder whether a player swap works to kill that?
Arp is quite well known. He made his debut for Hamburg in the Bundesliga last season.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Arp is quite well known. He made his debut for Hamburg in the Bundesliga last season.
Alas, I barely follow English football these days.
Old 23-11-2018, 05:33 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
And is being doggedly pursued by Bayern, so FM was pretty accurate there.
Old 24-11-2018, 02:35 AM

Just getting to the end of the first season and sitting 3rd in league with 6 games to go. 3prs off lead with 2 games in hand.

Get to FA Cup semi final vs Reading. Other semi is Fulham v Watford both of whom are in the bottom 3 in the league so this looks like a great chance to win something.

We dominate Reading who sit well back and we do everything but score. They score with their first shot on target. Maybe my fault as I dropped my pressing back a bit to try and tempt them out and find a bit more space between and behind their lines.

Then beat Fulham 5-1 in the next league game with Ayew getting 4.

Have John Fleck arriving from Sheff Utd in the summer for 13m plus a young CB and a winger for backup/progression.

Still looking for a striker to replace Ayew when he goes back (Swansea want about 40m+ for him). My scouts recommend plenty of players but most seem to be Championship standard. Those that aren’t are wildly outside my budget. Wait and see what budget I get in the summer I guess.
Old 24-11-2018, 08:55 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is the game super easy or something? All of you guys finishing in the Champions League spots in your first season with Palace?!
Old 24-11-2018, 10:55 AM

It does feel a bit easier. I’m no great shakes at the game usually.
Old 24-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Is the game super easy or something? All of you guys finishing in the Champions League spots in your first season with Palace?!
I think there is an element of this. But also Palace do have lots of good players. And an obvious system formation and system for those players that works well and you could plug and play. Only one game a week and I didn't have many injuries and those I brought were for specific roles in my system. So a bit lucky but had I tried to play a short passing possession game with the players I had I would have been utterly battered I would think.

The second season is definitely harder with loads more games and you need a much bigger squad. And people appear to wise up to the tactics so you need more variety (Liverpool totally annihilated me). I am 8th at the moment and in third place in my champions league group. I have had to play borderline reserve teams in some fixtures because the games come so thick and fast.
Old 24-11-2018, 12:12 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Any good deals on this?
Old 24-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
And is being doggedly pursued by Bayern, so FM was pretty accurate there.
Who's German and not being doggedly pursued by Bayern though in all honesty? Probably most of the reason why their national team has gone to shit.