Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Well I've had the Xperia XZ1 compact for about two weeks now and love it. A step up in power from the Z5 compact which I also loved.

Bloody thing is usb c though. I know it's the future but I only have the cable that came with it to chargeable can't find them out here to buy. Have an extra, a few adaptors and a car charger on order but they'll take some time getting here.

Interesting to me at least, the regular usb socket in the car doesn't have enough umpf to charge it. That said when I use the wall charger it hits 80% in no time at all.
You're complaining about the usb-c?

It's great! The faster charging, not having to fiddle getting the plug the right way around, (and best of all) being the only one in the house with a phone with it my charger and leads never go missing!
Old 15-11-2017, 01:13 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Very late to this - but loving my cheap Samsung Galaxy J5. That will do my fine for my purposes. Well, it will when I have deleted haldf the 60 or so free games I have downloaded on it.

Great camera.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:25 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
You're complaining about the usb-c?
Not at all, LOL.

I'm complaining that I live half way up a mountain in a small Central American country and only have one charging cable. Buying USB C kit here is not an option.

I think USB C is great, I just didn't know the phone was configured for it or I would have bought the cables and car charger at the same time. Now I've had to order it online and ship from the US.
Old 16-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Not at all, LOL.

I'm complaining that I live half way up a mountain in a small Central American country and only have one charging cable. Buying USB C kit here is not an option.

I think USB C is great, I just didn't know the phone was configured for it or I would have bought the cables and car charger at the same time. Now I've had to order it online and ship from the US.
Ah, fair enough then
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
The Mrs. is looking for a mid priced dual sim phone.

She's thinking of a Motorola Moto Z Play XT1635-02 32GB. Anyone have experience of one of these or a better suggestion around the $350 price range?