Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-11-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
but they are not taxed. Horse riding scum. We even have to slow down for them.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Code:
Total Posts: 1,001
User 	Posts
Maz 	145
stevek 	110
Maidstoned Eagle 	95
Clapham Rover 	69
OscillateWildly 	62
anti-addick 	43
west country boy 	37
El Aguila 	37
Dave 	25
GUCCI Eagle 	22
MicksSis 	20
Golf Boy 	20
PalaceMonkey 	18
Lizzy 	18
Shoreditch CPFC 	16
jone-zee 	15
EdMan 	14
JohnA 	13
weltklasse 	12
calne eagle 	12
Te Pouakai 	10
Selhurst Celtic 	9
Sunny Fan 	8
hoopsmccan 	7
welshneil 	7
as216 	7
Pidster 	7
norwood_girl 	6
Nork1 	5
Del Boy 	5
StudentEagle 	5
brighton_eagle 	5
Justin 	5
Little Matt 	5
ebyeeckeagle 	5
nathe 	4
FrankieBoy 	4
Richard 	4
celery stick 	4
James Melody 	3
Blind_Eagle 	3
SexualChocolate 	3
Melfort Eagle 	3
Sick Bucket 	3
cpfc greenhithe 	3
Ecalap Latsyrc 	3
Eric the Ginga 	3
redandblue 	3
delboy01 	2
Timbo 	2
WHAT'S UP! 	2
New_Malden_Eagle 	2
Tom's Old Man 	2
Micky Droy 	2
Reps AJ 	2
100% Palace 	1
mooeybolton 	1
Ollie Ox 	1
Psychokiller 	1
CurvyGirl 	1
jazman 	1
adrenalin john 	1
selhurst star 	1
DE - Glad All Over 	1
brokenstar 	1
bradpitt 	1
greybot 	1
selhurstparkflyer 	1
Vince Hilarious 	1
spunky 	1
kitticat 	1
La Bombonera 	1
Pinkie Brown 	1
topper 	1
Nelson Muntz 	1
del 	1
telodaja 	1
bendyjoe 	1
pete eagle 	1
Midfieldgeneral 	1
Neil the Eagle 	1
Beckenham Boy 	1
GloverUK 	1
firesign 	1
AJ's right boot 	1
Away Day Eagle 	1
eagle mart 	1
Duleep 	1
Steve M 	1
Mat ov CPFC 	1
smileysmith 	1
Rusty Water 	1
Ruskin Old Boy 	1
Eye-dee 	1
KennyB 	1
TN16_Eagle 	1
David Murray 	1
grey ghost 	1
Swoop25 	1
Ondwagn
Old 14-11-2006, 05:40 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
but they are not taxed. Horse riding scum. We even have to slow down for them.
and their horses defecate on the road.

So all in all they are worse than cyclists.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
and their horses defecate on the road.

So all in all they are worse than cyclists.
But they're good for the roses whereas cyclists are not.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 14-11-2006, 05:42 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
By cycling rather than driving I am saving the taxpayer money.
How do you work that one out then ? You are depriving the Revenue of Road Tax, Petrol Tax and vast amounts of VAT on the vehicle. And yet the taxpayer is paying squillions for all these fcuking cyclist-friendly road layouts that are, at best, only used by cyclists when it suits them. As for the burden on the NHS caused by the accidents following cyclists running red lights all the time ....

(Sorry, I'm late to this thread, has al this been covered before ?)
Old 14-11-2006, 05:43 PM

JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
But they're good for the roses whereas cyclists are not.
No they are not. They are full of thistles.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard
How do you work that one out then ? You are depriving the Revenue of Road Tax, Petrol Tax and vast amounts of VAT on the vehicle. And yet the taxpayer is paying squillions for all these fcuking cyclist-friendly road layouts that are, at best, only used by cyclists when it suits them. As for the burden on the NHS caused by the accidents following cyclists running red lights all the time ....

Yes, but your presence lends some gravitas to the proceedings.

Old 14-11-2006, 05:44 PM

Quote:
No he is absent from this thread. As is Pidster.
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
No they are not. They are full of thistles.
Cyclists are full of thistles?

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Horse riding scum. We even have to slow down for them.
In their defence, they have some of the best road manners of all road users.
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not to mention all those •••• pedestrians getting run over costing the NHS a fortune.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Yep, and you never see a horse being ridden through a pedestrianised area at full gallop, knocking pedestrians over, unless it is strictly neccesary.

Old 14-11-2006, 05:49 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Subequine scum
Old 14-11-2006, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Not in outer SW London they don't.

Pull out in front of traffic.

Ride slowly in front of it. Particularly at a well known pinch point, that already backs up traffic in 2 suburban centres.

Also when I was working on my dissertation one ridden by a rotund woman (grown up version of a Thelwell pony "gel"?) rode down the street. The horse evacuated its bowels opposite the house. I opened the window and put her right on respecting people and pointed out that if I had brought several large dogs to relieve themselves outside her house she would be angry. I also pointed out that she may benefit from eating less (particularly around her haunches).

I like horses but in fields and on race courses and on commons. Not on roads.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Subequine scum
Neigh, neigh and thrice neigh!

Old 14-11-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Yep, and you never see a horse being ridden through a pedestrianised area at full gallop, knocking pedestrians over, unless it is strictly neccesary.
who are these cyclists sprinting around continually knocking pedestrians over? I was in england recently and didn't see this.

Number of deaths caused by cyclists this millenia.........1. Yes. let's make them more accountable for this behavior. I wonder how many people have been killed by cars in the same period. Get a grip chaps.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Neigh, neigh and thrice neigh!
Maidstoned Bronze (coloured toupee)
Old 14-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Code:
Total Posts: 1,001
User 	Posts
Maz 	145
stevek 	110
Maidstoned Eagle 	95
Clapham Rover 	69
OscillateWildly 	62
I would like to point out, however, that over the course of this thread Clapham Rover and I have become quite chummy. So that was nice.

Old 14-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
who are these cyclists sprinting around continually knocking pedestrians over? I was in england recently and didn't see this.

Number of deaths caused by cyclists this millenia.........1. Yes. let's make them more accountable for this behavior. I wonder how many people have been killed by cars in the same period. Get a grip chaps.
Golf Boy, please don't tell me that you have not seen, or chosen to ignore, the many reports of BBS members near misses with these hooligans. Johna recounted such an event not an hour ago on this very thread!!

Old 14-11-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Golf Boy, please don't tell me that you have not seen, or chosen to ignore, the many reports of BBS members near misses with these hooligans. Johna recounted such an event not an hour ago on this very thread!!
it's amazing how many of these events occur to certain BBS members, but not to anyone else, it seems. An unlucky bunch.