Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-05-2018, 03:50 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is the down side of loans, was never going to come to us, annoys me how England let Zaha slip through this compounds even more how useless Southgate is. Conte has egg on his face now signing Barkley and farming Ruben out. Not interested in England couldn't give a s.......t and I use to follow them everywhere.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:51 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Hmmmmmm
I think we will finish above them in the league next year. Kante and Willian carry them, and occasionally Hazard turns up too. But the rest are fairly average.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:54 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need to look for a similar player they do exist, lets be honest he only really came good in last few games.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:57 PM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
We need to look for a similar player they do exist, lets be honest he only really came good in last few games.
True, just we already know he fits in well with our current squad. Definitely other options but RLC is far less risky.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:59 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
He will have a great World Cup and be valued at £30m minimum
Old 16-05-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
True, just we already know he fits in well with our current squad. Definitely other options but RLC is far less risky.
Agreed but it just wont happen.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:01 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Wrap View Post
He’s probably valued at £30M already
Old 16-05-2018, 04:12 PM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He should definitely start!
Looking at the rest of le squad tho apart from the likes of Kane, Walker and Pope all looking a bit threadbare quality wise.

Lingard n Young is nearly 33 ffs. I rate Tompkins over Stones anyday.
Yeh real forward thinking Gareth!
Old 16-05-2018, 04:15 PM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanee Pawnee View Post
He should definitely start!
Looking at the rest of le squad tho apart from the likes of Kane, Walker and Pope all looking a bit threadbare quality wise.

Lingard n Young is nearly 33 ffs. I rate Tompkins over Stones anyday.
Young has a great season, watched the game vs Liverpool. He had Salah in his pocket.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:22 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanee Pawnee View Post
Tompkins over Stones anyday.
Stones is 23, Tomkins is 29. If we're talking about 'forward thinking', Southgate has got that one right. Tomkins merits a place over Jones though.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:30 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Walker was 50m if RLC has a great world cup 50m would be the lower end, bid 30m now and that might test Chelsea but as they do not need the money i doubt they will sell.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:35 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very pleased for him but yet again another thing to prove how ludicrous it is that Zaha isn't playing for England. We all know that RLC is top player but he's not on Zaha's level.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really please for him. Definitely deserves it for his performances with us this season and for taking his chance and doing well in the friendlies last year too.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Wouldn't have gone to the world cup if he was sitting on the bench at Chelsea.

Shame Zaha misn't going with him although with our luck he would have only come back with a serious injury
If Zaha went and played well at the World Cup his Palace career would soon be over, every cloud and all that
Old 16-05-2018, 05:08 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think his call up will close the door on any sale to Palace sadly.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:12 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Probably.. don’t think he will start in the tournament though
Old 16-05-2018, 05:15 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Pleased for him. But it shows how poor the current england squad is. A player like this with only a handful of games under his belt shouldn't be going to the World Cup. I think he will go on to be a regular at international level if he continues to play regularly for his club, whoever that ends up being. But this is very soon in terms of the World Cup.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:36 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Pleased for him. But it shows how poor the current england squad is. A player like this with only a handful of games under his belt shouldn't be going to the World Cup. I think he will go on to be a regular at international level if he continues to play regularly for his club, whoever that ends up being. But this is very soon in terms of the World Cup.
Yep. Some real weaknesses in that squad. If Pickford is our number 1 after his display on Sunday then it doesn't look good for us. There are a lot of fringe players at their clubs, the likes of Rashford, Welbeck, Lingard and Delph.

Loftus-Cheek has basically got in off the back of a few good games against pretty poor opposition (Leicester who were woeful and then two relegated clubs). Which doesn't say much for the quality of our options.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
I agree, unfortunately.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:53 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How many players who’ve been on loan all season have been picked as a result to play at the World Cup?!