Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Today, 07:45 PM

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been self employed for 37 years ,which I would say is a zero hour contract,as do not get sick or holiday pay ,I've been on one job were I didn't last the induction,20minutes
I went back next day and it wasn't a bad job,it works both ways I told him stick he's job he told me leave but it's give and take
The building industry was set up like this as it suited contractors it has changed but I've done my time if it wasn't for my arthritis I would still be in it
It got me this far
Old Today, 07:49 PM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post

Instead, they decided to take a stand and in all likelihood commit political suicide
They committed political suicide 2015-2017 when they staged their series of incompetent coups and guerilla wars against Corbyn and made it clear they would never accept the leadership votes. The smart ones made a quick career-change and found a job in another line of work - think Tristram Hunt, Jamie Reed or Michael Dugher. This lot are the ones who either haven't got any transferable skills or are so self-deluded that they think a grateful country will now fall at their feet.

Do you remember when Umanna - as a member of the cross-party Home Affairs Select Committee into anti-semitism in UK politics - declared just a couple of years ago that the Labour Party had no systemic problem with anti-semitism? Do you remember a few months ago when he announced that "the Labour Party is institutionally anti-semitic"? Have you recalled his flip-flop over free movement over the the last 30 months from being a fully paid-up member of the "legitimate concerns" brigade he became a die-hard free-mover? Or his similar flip-flop over a second referendum? He'll say whatever looks good for him at any point, or he's constantly casting around trying to find the words which will magically transport him upwards.

Man of Principle indeed

Walter Benjamin
Old Today, 08:04 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post
This lot are the ones who either haven't got any transferable skills or are so self-deluded that they think a grateful country will now fall at their feet.
Delete "transferable" and I think this sentence reads much better
Old Today, 08:06 PM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Delete "transferable" and I think this sentence reads much better

But there are many jobs in the modern economy where fluent bullshit and ethical flexibility command a high premium. They'll be fine.

Walter Benjamin
Old Today, 08:20 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Aviva moving more assets out of the UK the day before Brexit happens:

To view the link you have to Register or Login