Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Honk

Gosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGosling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otleyeagle
It's a palindrome
No it isn't. It's just a bit crap.
Old 17-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Woof!!

JDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bump.

Bigmouth strikes again

or

I will survive.
Old 17-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Heyyy!

Happy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Leonard Cohen - The Traitor Song
Old 17-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Woof!!

JDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJDawg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Losing my religion
Old 18-01-2013, 08:26 AM

Eaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fearEaglesmad123 is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Money talks, mmm-hmm-hmm, money talks
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh
Money talks, money talks
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh

Stevie V dirty cash
Old 18-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Roy Chubby Brown - I'm a Wanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by a Brighton Fan on North Stand Chat
On Pulis: "They won't get relegated with him in charge. Ever. Thinking about it makes me want to vomit."
Old 18-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Liberal Filth

xab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallxab put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Old 18-01-2013, 11:28 AM

Sceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd like to see dead silence from the crowd and everyone just points at him.
Old 18-01-2013, 12:19 PM

cockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle
I'd like to see dead silence from the crowd and everyone just points at him.

Old 18-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Sponsors Joe Ledley

Ruskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 18-01-2013, 06:54 PM

fuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is finefuzziettt is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Mo money mo problems - notorious big