Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 14-11-2006, 09:31 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Some quality tunage there, dmk - the LTJ Bukem mix of Freek'n You is amazing.
Old 14-11-2006, 09:33 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i love early LTJ bukem-he was wicked! logical progression etc

he disappeared pretty fast didnt he

check out hospital records-hi-society and london elektricity have picked up the baton! :-)
Old 14-11-2006, 09:59 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
I have an interview in half an hour and to try to help me relax I am currently listening to Neil Howard's sublime "Indulge".
Old 14-11-2006, 10:03 AM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ohh i can imagine mixing ''emerge '' into that before you leave-good luck
Old 14-11-2006, 10:05 AM
jft39

Cheers dmk. Who's Emerge by?
Old 14-11-2006, 10:08 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
I have an interview in half an hour and to try to help me relax I am currently listening to Neil Howard's sublime "Indulge".
Best of luck - but as always deny all connections with Selhurst Celtic and you'll be fine.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 14-11-2006, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
Cheers dmk. Who's Emerge by?
fischerspooner

youve got me started now

joey beltram energy flash
felix da housecat and miss kitten- f''k f''k f''k sinatra!
that whole kitten and de glitz album is amax=zing

theres a comp called Dr.Lectroluv its sooo good as well
Old 14-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I was at work listening to some tunes last night but I got bloody web-sensed about 5 times, (I think I'm going to be in trouble)

but I got to listen to this

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I hope it works
Old 14-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah I struggle to listen to music at work.
Bloody websense
Old 14-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I'm on form today!!!

Check this out
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The best mix is the Transa remix one of my faves!! I had to fight with my ex for custody of this, however I won but he got mauro picotto's iguana, (did I do better??)
Old 14-11-2006, 10:29 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by disco mixx kidd
No - you've got me started now !!

Quality call
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 14-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Palace chic

Quote:
Originally posted by disco mixx kidd
fischerspooner

youve got me started now

that whole kitten and de glitz album is amax=zing

theres a comp called Dr.Lectroluv its sooo good as well

Kitty's Rule

Have you got any links for us? me and my mate Ian were discussing Joey Beltram last night!
Old 14-11-2006, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
Kitty's Rule

Have you got any links for us? me and my mate Ian were discussing Joey Beltram last night!
the joey beltram track you should be able to find anywhere KK

but the lectroluv album was seriously rare even when i tracked it down
it just had all the big electroclash no.s at the time-i play it even now
i could deffo burn that one for ya
i thought you only liked by the numbers trance tunes?
Old 14-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Palace chic

I can be swayed, The trance is just the majority of the collection that I have. Normally as long as I can dance to it I like it (apart from garage!)
Old 14-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Mashed Up

Dario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
I can be swayed, The trance is just the majority of the collection that I have. Normally as long as I can dance to it I like it (apart from garage!)
Have you downloaded any of the electro/dirty house stuff recommended yet?
Be interested to hear a trance fan's opinion!?
Old 14-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Palace chic

It's actually allright, I've been trying to go on line also while I've been at work but websense is very strict, however this new found love I feel is going to cost me a fortune. I must do overtime!!
Old 14-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Mashed Up

Dario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
It's actually allright, I've been trying to go on line also while I've been at work but websense is very strict, however this new found love I feel is going to cost me a fortune. I must do overtime!!
Yeah its an expensive hobby all right when you take into account club nights etc. Worth every penny though
Old 14-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Palace chic

I know, I want to get some updated equipment and practice a lot more, I'm not to old to start!!
Old 14-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Mashed Up

Most of the DJ's I see on nights out are 30+. Dont think they care too much about age etc. Pete Tong and Roger Sanchez are'nt exactly spring chickens but are still at the cutting edge of their profession. Most of the places I go are usually dominated by peeps in their mid 20's.
Its the perfect age to start
Old 14-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Palace chic

Why thankyou Mr Dario,

Dya no what I going to ask for lots of stuff for my decks for Christmas, My dad used to be a dj himself so I trust his judgement!