Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-05-2004, 07:23 PM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
James, can you post 24 pictures per second?

Havinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
James, do you need permission to post them! :P
Red Card Wielding Member

Location: On the pitch, in the gold kit (stop calling me a Yank FFS!)
Psyatika is starting to shape upPsyatika is starting to shape up
Honeslty i cant get it working from my dorm, but it works perfectly at work. Perhaps you should update your windows media player?

-Chas

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." --Wooderson (and not Chas ;))

"And prostitution is legal here. It did take some getting used to, seeing that and being around it. I was wowed by that. Now it's just like second nature." --DeMarcus Beasley

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing." --Ade Akinbiyi
Old 17-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Psyatika
Oh, sure...go to To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hopefully it wont be at capacity by the time i get to work!
Thank you.

Old 17-05-2004, 07:25 PM

GreenEagle is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Psyatika
Honeslty i cant get it working from my dorm, but it works perfectly at work. Perhaps you should update your windows media player?

-Chas
can you tell give us a link ????
Old 17-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
POPOVIC!
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
anyone got the link at To view the link you have to Register or Login work? Any buffering problems?
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
ady, is moo up ?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.

philaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Morning all ... come on Palace!
Cream of Royston Vassey

Don Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"0 - 0 on Radio London".

Yes but what's the score on the other radio stations!
Old 17-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Dr Luther's assistant

CPaul is playing for a contract
It's so damm stressful listening to away games..C'mon boys!!!

Son of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSon of Shacker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
good spell
Sonic Boom!

Malakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
this commentatory is goign mad here! classic..COME ON PALACE!
Old 17-05-2004, 07:28 PM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Rogers
"0 - 0 on Radio London".

Yes but what's the score on the other radio stations!
You're in fine form today, Don

GreenEagle is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by mapcontractor
anyone got the link at To view the link you have to Register or Login work? Any buffering problems?
Its seams the link is wrong or is broken - there should be a direct link i.e not via soccerstreams - i just wish i knew what it is !!!

COME ON PALACE !!!!!!!!
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Popped back for a sec....it's just too much for me...I'm off again...
Old 17-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Red Card Wielding Member

Location: On the pitch, in the gold kit (stop calling me a Yank FFS!)
Psyatika is starting to shape upPsyatika is starting to shape up
A link to update windows media? I think you can update by going to Help on the player itself...if not, try To view the link you have to Register or Login and search for windows media player. The link to the game itself is at To view the link you have to Register or Login

COME ON YOU EAGLES!

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." --Wooderson (and not Chas ;))

"And prostitution is legal here. It did take some getting used to, seeing that and being around it. I was wowed by that. Now it's just like second nature." --DeMarcus Beasley

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing." --Ade Akinbiyi
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by philaire
Morning all ... come on Palace!
Morning Phil

I wont be at work today.

I'll be on 'sickreation' leave.
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is what I have...but not sure if it is working...

mms://218.97.224.196/fff/fff.asf

let me know if it works!!!!
Sonic Boom!

der der der DER..Andy Johnson!>.just listen to that crowd!