Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1.15am here 45 mins to go. Couldn't sleep so watched video of Palace beating Blackburn 3-0 in 1989 playoff. Made me feel good
Old 17-05-2004, 06:17 PM

Dallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
BBC London - now on the AIR - pre-match chat - get texting overseas fans!
Old 17-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Morning All

4.05am down here.

Definitely having a sickie today win, lose or draw so that I can catch up on some

Exciting init??
I have already booked my flight and hotel in Newport for the Final
Old 17-05-2004, 06:19 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Team news (just as I head to the pub):

Vaessen

Butterfield - Popovic - Leigertwood - Granville

Routledge - Hughes - Aki - Gray

AJ - Shipperley

Not sure of the subs! But Chris Waddle thinks we'll lose :tosserdiamondlightssmilie:
Old 17-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Cream of Royston Vassey

Don Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only minutes left . . . . tension building . . . . triumph or disaster ahead? Glorious end to the season in a prestigious final . . . or a damp squib?

We'll soon know, guys!!
Old 17-05-2004, 06:23 PM

Son of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
time for a nervous dump!
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Enjoy this! I'm heading over the road to the pub now!

'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
I have already booked my flight and hotel in Newport for the Final
Cheers Phil

Hope to see you there.
Old 17-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Town
To view the link you have to Register or Login OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I BELEAVE!
Let me know if you get it to work cos I can't!
Old 17-05-2004, 06:26 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Scroatey
Not sure of the subs! But Chris Waddle thinks we'll lose :tosserdiamondlightssmilie:
Hardly surprising bearing in mind he supports Sunderland, that should make for very unbiased commentating from him.
Old 17-05-2004, 06:27 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Right lads, here we are again!!

Come on palace
Old 17-05-2004, 06:29 PM

Teagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
E A G L E S !!!!

Old 17-05-2004, 06:29 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
30 mins till K.O come on you EAGLES!
Old 17-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
OK people I am going to leave this in your capable hands as I have to attend a meeting for the next 3 hours. My son is going to call me from the ground
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Just got a call from a load of them up there, the flight obviously got there without trouble.

They sound in fine voice

Anyone have sound from the Palace world site yet?
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
Just spoke with my son and they made it to the ground, he and his mates are having a pre-game drink in the SOL
Excellent! Well done Jake Airways
Old 17-05-2004, 06:39 PM

Havinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Team Unchanged
Old 17-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Cream of Royston Vassey

Don Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
20 minutes to go . . . no fingernails left to bite . . . an early Palace goal and I'll feel a lot better!
Old 17-05-2004, 06:43 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by TAK

Anyone have sound from the Palace world site yet?
Not yet TAK.
Old 17-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Poxy Soccerstream thing! All I get is one changing frame of the bl00dy snooker. (No pun intended)
Didnt the snooker finish anway?