Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Try the BBC London links 94.9
Orange Member

AJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terrace
oooooooooh
Anonymous Coward

GOOD EFFORT JULES!!!!!
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Close!!!!!!!!!
Orange Member

AJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terrace
we're going for it, no sitting back.
Sonic Boom!

Malakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
NO Mart POom

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by Malakite
damn having trouble getting the commentary here...anyone else struggling?
Use the BBC London link earlier up the page.
Old 17-05-2004, 07:07 PM

Havinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
should have scored!
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
turd poo-m

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
mms://a924.l609521688.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21688

working now....
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
gettin a heiny
Old 17-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
nice start! keep it comin'

Son of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
aki off th post

coopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in facultycoopster is noble in reason and infinite in faculty
ahh off the post!!

Havinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

GreenEagle is playing for a contract
we just hit the post

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Bloody post.
Sonic Boom!

Malakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
DAMN if only we could have scored early there...would have turned this tie on its HEAD!..I FEEL SICK I cant take that!>.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO off the post...AKI (Oz take note) I CANT TAKE THIS>...
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
off the bleedin' post!!
Anonymous Coward

••••!!!!!