Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Red Card Wielding Member

Location: On the pitch, in the gold kit (stop calling me a Yank FFS!)
Psyatika is starting to shape upPsyatika is starting to shape up
nooooooooooo....

Almost put it away right at the beginning!

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." --Wooderson (and not Chas ;))

"And prostitution is legal here. It did take some getting used to, seeing that and being around it. I was wowed by that. Now it's just like second nature." --DeMarcus Beasley

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing." --Ade Akinbiyi
Old 17-05-2004, 07:09 PM

Havinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavinastella : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace playing SSSSSSSSSSooooooo well!
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of these has GOTTA go in soon.
Anonymous Coward

Come on lads!! lets rock em!!
Sonic Boom!

Malakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
come on Palace PLEASEEEE lets take advantage of this early pressure PLEASE its the only way please Palace please (there is no WAY I can take this pressure whatsoever )
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Do they only have a mic in our section or are we that loud?
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
AKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't quite get hold of a SITTER...
we're killing them !!

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Anonymous Coward

Listen to those guys! i am so proud!!!

Gatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Right. Just primed the PC speakers, all ready to listen to the match, but none of Les's links seem to work. Have only tried a couple though, so can someone provide me with a cast iron link that will work?
Old 17-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Orange Member

AJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terraceAJ1969 is twisting all through the night on the terrace
jeez. Wife just called - home in 15 then I get to pub it and watch it on the big screen
Red Card Wielding Member

That 1700 figure quoted earlier apparently was a little off...commentator just said there are 3000 Palace supporters in Sunderland.

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." --Wooderson (and not Chas ;))

"And prostitution is legal here. It did take some getting used to, seeing that and being around it. I was wowed by that. Now it's just like second nature." --DeMarcus Beasley

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing." --Ade Akinbiyi
Anonymous Coward

Only 3k away fans.
Isnt that our allocation?
Sonic Boom!

Malakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMalakite has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
COME ON PALACE
Old 17-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Sonic Boom!

We are all over them like a RASH!..commentaters going MAD..thought we had scored....damn the post

Will we regret this?
Cream of Royston Vassey

Don Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Only 3000 Palace fans have made the trip . . Micky Mouse club, Micky Mouse support" !!!!!!!
Red Card Wielding Member

I think allocation was around 5000...that's the away stand capacity, anyway.

Sonic Boom!

OMG 1 defeat in 23 at home for Sunderland they just said..are they SURE?????
Old 17-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
We are all over them. We have to turn this domination into a goal.
Sonic Boom!

Listen to that Palace support..top class..you are doing us proud guys!
Red Card Wielding Member

I can't wait to get to work at 4PM (2100 for you guys)...i get to watch the stream on Super Sports there!