Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 29-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
NFL Fantasy League 2018

Right then, I’m taking over from Ben who will be missed this year and hopefully we will see his return next year.

It will be mainly the usual rules, except this year, it’s for moolah!

12 teams.

£10 per person. £80 to the winner, £40 to the runner-up. I’m happy to keep the funds in a separate account until the end of the season or let people directly pay the winner/runners-up at the end of the season. I won’t be doing a runner with your money simply because quite a few people on this site know who I am, let alone the club having my address, and Bitcoin isn’t as valuable anymore!

It will be using Yahoo FF as always.

1. pauldrulez - BelichicksVideoStore
2. LLCOOLSTEVE - Dillon Panthers
3. AddiscombeEagle - Dean Gordon at CB
4. Funk Butter - Christopher's Team
5. CPFC Born&Bred - darrell's Swell Team
6. mcg77uk - Benver Doncos
7. Little Fozzie - Fozzie's Flyers
8. SteveyHawking - Everybody Ertz
9. richj363 (confirmed) - Oxford Lions
10. CommercialStone (confirmed) - Davor's Destroyers
11. MR T (confirmed) - Tony P's Team
12. Benzhiyi (confirmed) - Penryn Penguins

I was considering making this a keeper style league but with only one keeper each season but I think that might be too much too soon!

Last edited by pauldrulez; 05-09-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers!

I am in

Can Paypal or do a transfer

Any idea on draft date?
Old 29-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
If anyone has any issues with the draft date or a different preference for a date, then stick them on here.

Saturday and Monday (before 9pm) are out for me.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Provisional Draft Day of Tues 4th - 8.00pm UK time. But, if that has to be moved around to suit Funk and his US residency somewhat, I am ok with that.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:42 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
I'll take a spot

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 29-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Provisional Draft Day of Tues 4th - 8.00pm UK time. But, if that has to be moved around to suit Funk and his US residency somewhat, I am ok with that.
I don't have US residency anymore, now it's Japanese. So, you might as well think of me as an Aussie where timezones are concerned.
Old 29-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I don't have US residency anymore, now it's Japanese. So, you might as well think of me as an Aussie where timezones are concerned.
Take your pick. Whatever you can fit in.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:55 PM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds good to me. Now there's money on it I'll fail miserably!
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 30-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Perfect. 3 spots to go
Old 30-08-2018, 03:15 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Count me in

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 30-08-2018, 07:53 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in
Old 30-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

2 to go.

2 more confirmations as well.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

There’s the link to join.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Happy to Paypal £10 sometime
Old 31-08-2018, 10:59 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll take a spot. £10 is fine. Can send the money later today if needed.

Draft date also fine
Old 31-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
I'll take a spot. £10 is fine. Can send the money later today if needed.

Draft date also fine
Will sort the money out around draft time.

One spot to go, still waiting to hear from BBK and mcg though, so potentially 3 available.
Old 31-08-2018, 02:36 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So. It would be my first draft where I have to consider defensive players as well.

We usually use NFL.com as our basis to play on.

I do some research at the weekend.

Also, if there was the possibility to move the draft - Stones v Sutton on Tuesday.....but if not - don't worry. I'll do the draft
Old 31-08-2018, 02:49 PM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Just in case your interested – I have set up NFL prediction and survivor leagues on yahoo and College Football prediction leagues.

Links are as follows:

To view the link you have to Register or Login password SE25

Tony
Old 31-08-2018, 02:54 PM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Never done NFL fantasy league - is there still space for a Rookie?
Old 31-08-2018, 03:00 PM
DAMN!

Sod it I have joined - but will understand if kicked out for a regular
Old 31-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
So. It would be my first draft where I have to consider defensive players as well.

We usually use NFL.com as our basis to play on.

I do some research at the weekend.

Also, if there was the possibility to move the draft - Stones v Sutton on Tuesday.....but if not - don't worry. I'll do the draft
I’m happy to move it to Wednesday if all are happy?