Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 22-03-2017, 07:36 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently Salman Butt is very close to being recalled to Pakistan's test side......
Old 22-03-2017, 09:37 PM

Bones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently there's a hole they need filling.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:43 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 22-03-2017, 09:58 PM

Olympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOlympian2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunghole View Post
Apparently Salman Butt is very close to being recalled to Pakistan's test side......
Is he any good these days?
Old 22-03-2017, 10:20 PM

Bones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBones14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Is he any good these days?
At cricket or gambling?
Old 24-03-2017, 03:42 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He made a real arse of himself
Old Yesterday, 08:13 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Oz Da, please do the honours for our muppet friend.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betray
Chirp, chirp!!!!

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betrayoz_da II is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You recall how I was right about Watson yes? Prior to that I got three years of you telling me I didn't know what I was talking about. I got similar off the England lot about Bell as well for ages. If you ever do find me wrong about a player I'll happily admit it (for example, Sam Northeast has not worked out how I thought he would). I am not wrong about Smith. So rather than talk about this more let's just get on with the you reappearing thing and chirping up on the occasional times Smith does well thing and we can all wait for a couple of years time when he fails to adjust his technique to any serous degree and the penny drops for you.

Magnificent century from the skipper.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II View Post

Good job given the rest of your lot looked like they had picked up a bat for the first time
Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Collapsio
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

And how did your lot go in India, Worksap?
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II View Post

Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Quote:
And how did your lot go in India, Worksap?
Sop. Worksop

Not very well

The difference being we don't crow about how great we're gonna be before we go

Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematayusgiovanni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A convict bragging?, now there's a first.

Selhurstparkflyer.