Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-08-2017, 12:37 PM

jockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
HOW LONG BEFORE YANKS CUT PARISH

Having worked for a few American Firms they all have one simple mindset to people they have in management - Hire & Fire as much as you want but if the hire & fires don't work we will fire you.
Given Parish's lamentable record in picking ( despite months of faffing around on due diligence etc) & keeping managers - on average one a year , as the bad ones - Burley Holloway,Colin, Pardew etc get fired whilst the good ones Pulis & BFS don't hang around for a minute longer than they have to ) it cannot be too long before the Yanks decide that having a little control freak in sole charge is not doing anything positive for their 100 million investment .If as looks likely another Parish failure ( Frank De Bore ) does not make the cut at some stage the Yanks will impose their greater shareholding and either force a change - or sell out to someone else who will themselves force a change.The Parish tenure in charge could end a lot sooner than most people imagine .
Old 14-08-2017, 12:39 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jockstapp View Post
Having worked for a few American Firms they all have one simple mindset to people they have in management - Hire & Fire as much as you want but if the hire & fires don't work we will fire you.
Given Parish's lamentable record in picking ( despite months of faffing around on due diligence etc) & keeping managers - on average one a year , as the bad ones - Burley Holloway,Colin, Pardew etc get fired whilst the good ones Pulis & BFS don't hang around for a minute longer than they have to ) it cannot be too long before the Yanks decide that having a little control freak in sole charge is not doing anything positive for their 100 million investment .If as looks likely another Parish failure ( Frank De Bore ) does not make the cut at some stage the Yanks will impose their greater shareholding and either force a change - or sell out to someone else who will themselves force a change.The Parish tenure in charge could end a lot sooner than most people imagine .
Twat
Old 14-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You seem to have a real issue with Parish. Did he shag your wife or something?
Old 14-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Words fail me.

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Twat

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Twat
Think he has a point although wouldn't have put t so bluntly myself as SP has done wonders for us.

There are some question marks -

Why have we no money? I mean others spend year on year. January was he only transfer window where we had a large net outlay in 5 years..

Why is our wage bill so high? I mean look at the squad and you wouldn't think we spend 20m + more a year than Bournemouth would you.. that's poor management

Why bring a new manager in to change style and then not back him? I mean that's criminal

It seems every window we have issues over spending and transfers.. and I know we aren't only club but we do seem to be the most consistent in terms of it being every window.

I'm concerned something is going on behind the scenes.. we have seem no movement on the stadium front.. we seem to have less money for players... we seem to have a ridiculously high wage bill for calibre of depth in squad.. and we have gone through managers like nothing on earth.

Now I'm not saying SP should go.. but I do wonder what is going on.. especially on the finincial side. We seem like we just can't compete at all... which considering this American investment was meant to move us forward is rather odd.. we now face yet another relegation scrap.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:53 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Shake Shack, Chuck E Cheese, ihop or good ol maccy d's ?
Old 14-08-2017, 12:58 PM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Glitter View Post
Shake Shack, Chuck E Cheese, ihop or good ol maccy d's ?
What????
Old 14-08-2017, 12:58 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Twat

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't feed the troll

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 14-08-2017, 01:02 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree completely

You're a twat
Old 14-08-2017, 01:04 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I got 2 sentences in before moving on. How far did everyone else get?
Old 14-08-2017, 01:07 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think Parish has had enough & it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's looking to get out. He seems to be in one permanent holiday these days anyway..
Old 14-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Mmmm Danone!

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I got 2 sentences in before moving on. How far did everyone else get?
I got as far as the unnecessary capital f in "firms".
Old 14-08-2017, 01:08 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
'Poll - Close down General Palace Discussion forum'
Old 14-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I think Parish has had enough & it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's looking to get out. He seems to be in one permanent holiday these days anyway..
Nice judgemental post there.

Do you happen to know what Steve is doing?

I bet he isn't, I bet he is working stupid hours like he normally does.

He has invested massively into the club, his money, his time... all so he can be constantly attacked.

If it was me I'd be tempted to tell everyone to get ****ed and sell to whoever offered me enough cash.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:21 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Utter drivel
Old 14-08-2017, 01:23 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Nice judgemental post there.

Do you happen to know what Steve is doing?

I bet he isn't, I bet he is working stupid hours like he normally does.

He has invested massively into the club, his money, his time... all so he can be constantly attacked.

If it was me I'd be tempted to tell everyone to get ****ed and sell to whoever offered me enough cash.
I don't agree he should be 'attacked' but people can and are right to question him?

I mean why haven't we got any money for starters? Why is our wage expenditure so booody high for a mediocre squad? What's happening with the stadium? Where's the American investment money?

That's not having ago... merely a concerned fan.

Things don't feel right at the club imo..
Old 14-08-2017, 01:27 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It will probably be Parish cutting the YANKS not the other way.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:30 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo