Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-06-2009, 10:18 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Inbetweeners - E4
The Wire - BBC2
Britains Greatest Machines with Chris Barrie - Nat Geo
Star Trek Next Generation - Virgin 1
Trans World Sport - Channel 4
FBI Files - Discovery
Old 24-06-2009, 10:24 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dexter is a must and am enjoyin breaking bad rerun
Old 24-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
On Season 3 of Battlestar. Love it, but ration it as it will run out all too quick
Old 24-06-2009, 10:35 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe digger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My Name Is Earl
Old 24-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Some good suggestions - I will suggest you all try the Larry Sanders Show if you haven't - never got a well-timed airing on terrestrial here did it. Every episode is on youtube and seemingly not going to be pulled, starting To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-06-2009, 10:49 PM
On probation

jookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
you may chuckle, but he best TV i've seen since I was a laddy , and my fave tv prog back then was Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, is Ice Road Truckers, simply awesome. Monkey and The Water Margin were huge fave's as well
Old 24-06-2009, 11:51 PM

TONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses grow
Famous,rich and homeless
Old 24-06-2009, 11:55 PM

cpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Martina Coles The Take

Lie To Me
Old 24-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONBRIDGE EAGLE
Famous,rich and homeless
The toff-nosed relative of Churchill had me in stitches - "it's a 15 acre car-park"!
Old 25-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
On Season 3 of Battlestar. Love it, but ration it as it will run out all too quick
Season 3 is the best. Thats the one on new caprica right?
Old 25-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookbeard
you may chuckle, but he best TV i've seen since I was a laddy , and my fave tv prog back then was Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, is Ice Road Truckers, simply awesome. Monkey and The Water Margin were huge fave's as well
They reshowed Monkey when my first children were newborns. I was happy to do the 1am feed, and watch an episode.
Old 25-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Deadwood is a must.
Old 25-06-2009, 01:27 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Dexter, Dexter and Dexter.

Old 25-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am a great fan of HBO's output - Deadwood was good, Entourage is also very watchable but my all time fav has to be Oz - probably the best prison drama ever. Doesn't appear to be on any on demand service so am probably going to have to get the boxed set.
Old 25-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Dexter
Band of Brothers
House
InBetweeners
Old 25-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know you can't control how a thread develops but I didn't want this to turn into lists of peoples top programmes despite the thread title. There are loads of 'best' list threads already.

More I was hoping that this would be a bit like the movie review thread where people can post comment, good or bad, on a particular programme that they had watched recently.

Anyway, as you were.
Old 25-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Lie to me
House
The Mentalist
NCIS
Dead Good Match
Old 25-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
I know you can't control how a thread develops but I didn't want this to turn into lists of peoples top programmes despite the thread title. There are loads of 'best' list threads already.

More I was hoping that this would be a bit like the movie review thread where people can post comment, good or bad, on a particular programme that they had watched recently.

Anyway, as you were.
Sorry, one to miss "My Dog is a Weapon" or was it "My weapon is a dog". Apparantley the thugs today are now using pit bulls, staffs & mastifs as weapons. Anyone who loves dogs would be horrified at the way some of them are treated. Anyone who believes all young people in hoodies/baseball caps are gangsters would have their fears confirmed. Lovely scene of the presenter and a couple of his old mates walking round Croydon with their dogs intimidating the other pedestrians
Old 25-06-2009, 07:55 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
you can find recommendations in the US tv thread too.

currently top of the viewing pops at chez paf is:

Nurse Jackie, the wonderful Edie Falco in a dark Showtime hospital comedy.

True Blood - HBO vampire lark with boobs

Reaper - Posessed soul comedy from the CW with Tyler Labine, sadly, now cancelled after 2 seasons

The kids really enjoy Legend of the Seeker, like robin Hood/Merlin, only not made by the BBC (ie they spent a few quid)

and if you can still find a copy, the pilot of Showtimes take on the BBC's 'Manchild', still my favourite comedy show of the last few years, really funny.
Old 25-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe

Anyway, as you were.
I saw the first episode of that Martina Cole thing the other night....absolute shite.