Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Small Twanger

FrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPeanutSeller View Post
The BBC's long running serial "The Weather"

AKA the Lottery.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Detectives: Murder On The Streets is excellent if you like that kind of thing.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 12-10-2017, 03:48 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Bosch. The only good thing on Amazon
It's watchable, Vikings is much better though.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:38 PM

Loafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just watched Camping on Sky comedy box sets awesome!
Old 12-10-2017, 04:44 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
The Sweeney. A mate lent me the 2nd series, and I watched the first two episodes last night. Stands up very well for 1975.
Old 13-10-2017, 05:19 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The Sweeney. A mate lent me the 2nd series, and I watched the first two episodes last night. Stands up very well for 1975.
Meh, it's not The Professionals though is it.

Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune.....
Old 13-10-2017, 05:24 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It is better than the professionals. That was the UK version of pretty boy Starsky and Hutch.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:21 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Been going through Westworld this week. Wish I got on it as it was on TV, it's brilliant. Really stepping up in the 2nd half of the season
Old 14-10-2017, 11:26 AM
My friends list is empty

Urine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Belatedly haring through every episode of Toast of London. Strangely addictive, and causes me to regularly laugh out loud (for reasons I'm unsure of)
Old 14-10-2017, 12:44 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urine Mattress View Post
Belatedly haring through every episode of Toast of London. Strangely addictive, and causes me to regularly laugh out loud (for reasons I'm unsure of)

Funniest thing on TV, for me & as you say, for reasons that are difficult to describe. That and the Brian Pern series just don't seem to get the credit they deserve.

Matt Berry, modern day genius.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:49 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A great introduction to beak keeping
Old 15-10-2017, 07:38 PM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mindhunters on netflix, some of the portrayals of the serial killers are so believable you think its a documentary, the actor who plays big Ed, made me feel so uncomfortable the acting was that good, every episode gets better.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:35 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Viet Nam on BBC4 is proving to be worth the licence fee.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:36 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh and Rick and Morty.
Old 16-10-2017, 06:49 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
Mindhunters on netflix, some of the portrayals of the serial killers are so believable you think its a documentary, the actor who plays big Ed, made me feel so uncomfortable the acting was that good, every episode gets better.
Been excited for this series since it was announced and boy did it not disappoint. Amazing stuff.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:12 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
MINDER

MINDER

MINDER
Old 16-10-2017, 07:21 PM

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
Meh, it's not The Professionals though is it.

Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune.....
If Dennis Waterman sang The Sweeney theme tune, he really is multi talented. Top scatting.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:45 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Peaky blinders is coming back
Old 16-10-2017, 07:46 PM

I would've mentioned Curb Your Enthusiasm but I assumed that was a given.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:01 PM

As much as I love Rick and Morty I love Larry David more.
Given the tragic death of Sean Hughes, any episode of this will lift your spirits.