Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 18-09-2010, 02:01 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Moto GP thread

just watched Scott Redding nearly get pole 2 weeks after being involved in the fatal accident , well done lad moto2 on the red button

any palace bikers out there ?
Old 18-09-2010, 02:24 PM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Not a biker but certainly motor racing obsessed. Haven't missed a motogp race (all classes) for a long time. Just watching qualifying on motogp.com. Tweeted a nice pic of Scott doing a huge wheelie after qualifying. Great ride considering what happened. He doesn't remember the accident apparently. Probably just as well!

Twitter
Old 18-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Aristotle,Aristotle was..

existential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The boy done good, especially after the horrors of two weeks ago.

Spotted some fella wearing a Palace shirt over his leathers while leaving the French Moto GP at Le Mans last year.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:57 AM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
all over now with pedrosa crashing and breaking his collarbone role on next season with rossi on the ducati
Old 19-02-2011, 06:10 PM

deadman is starting to shape updeadman is starting to shape up
hello chaps. i was part of a motogp thread a few years ago. lost touch with it. just wanna say hello and what ya recon for the coming season ? rossi on a ducati, can it wrestle with it like stoner did ? our boys gonna win anything ? gotta be honest, do prefer watching the moto2 these days.
Old 29-07-2011, 06:22 PM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Let's puck the bike up out of the gravel! I've really enjoyed the season so far.

Rossi struggled as I thought - to answer previous poster.

Who's everyone reckon'll win the title. Looks like Stoner to me after last week but I'm a Lorenzo fan so will be supporting him.

Twitter
Old 23-09-2011, 03:06 PM

its a boring season the motogp its terrible watching Rossi flounder, he is such a legend
Old 03-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Wishing I was fishing

Erne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm a big bike fan, so hopefully when next season gets under way we can get down to some chat about the action.

However, I'm a little addicted and go to BEMSEE meetings and BSB (not to mention Macau and sidecars!) - even go to see mates at track days, so it's a bit wider than just MotoGP for me.

Hope there's a good general bike racing chat to get involved with here!

Steve
Old 03-01-2012, 08:52 PM

i'm bike pissed went to few races this season British superbikes end was awesome ,great day out and value for money ,when you think how much you pay for 90 minutes of dull football
Old 03-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Wishing I was fishing

Erne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineErne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chuffed you are online rhiannapaul!

Although I love the Selhurst experience, spending a sunny day a Brands watching all those races, and seeing Tommy clinch it on the last lap was the best £30 I have spent for ages.

Great sport, great value. And went up on the back of an SP1. - Sore arse but good memories!

Sometimes though that 90 minutes is worth every penny, so we keep going!

Steve
Old 03-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Wishing I was fishing

PS. Sore arse due to hard seat. - Nothing to do with living in BN1!!
Old 29-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Wishing I was fishing

No football now until August. For me anyway.

Now it's all eyes on Moto GP, BSB and WSBK (and maybe a bit of cricket). Hoping to make a few races again this year.

Great to see Cal having another positive result today. In that field I think he is really making an impression so far this year.

If anyone is up for 123 predictions pre race, I will join in some friendly (no money involved) betting.

Hope to see some BBS bike fans coming out of the woodwork!
Old 30-04-2012, 05:43 PM

Dario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quality stuff from Crutchlow yesterday and in Qatar. The fact that he stayed with Pedroza and then they both closed down Lorenzo and Stoner was astonishing. If he can keep this early momentum he is on for a podium and perhaps even better this year (fingers crossed). Roll on Estoril on Sunday
Old 07-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Wishing I was fishing

More quality from Cal yesterday. Definitely no lucky stuff from him this season, a satellite team bike consistently finishing 4/5 (and getting 1st row starts) means there is a top rider there.

Is it OT here to congratulate Tom Sykes? Dont care - well done on the Kwaka!
Old 26-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Wishing I was fishing

Congratulations to Cal Crutchlow for his first MotoGP podium.
Old 26-08-2012, 05:02 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Agreed, well deserved. First Brit on the podium since 2001 I think. BTW Erne you seem to be talking to yourself mate !
Old 26-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not just a Brit on the podium, but a Brit we can believe in. Best finish to a race in ages too. Those two will be battling for the rest of the season now and history shows they don't like each other. I predict some serious fairing bashing
Old 26-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Wishing I was fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle
Agreed, well deserved. First Brit on the podium since 2001 I think. BTW Erne you seem to be talking to yourself mate !
Indeed French Eagle, few of us on here contribute to this thread, so sometimes I do have a little natter to myself
Old 26-08-2012, 07:32 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Be interesting to see Rossi back on a Yamaha next season.
Old 19-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Wishing I was fishing

Congratulations Shakey!

I know it's a MotoGP thread, but well done Mr Shane Byrne, for another lesson in how to ride around Brands Hatch.

We had a lovely ride up there (though a little chilly in the morning) and enjoyed a good days racing ending up in Shakey getting the title.