Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:52 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
new season bbc 2 now Brit got second in qualifiying Cal Crutchlow come on Cal !
Old 08-04-2013, 10:21 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Forgot about this thread. Great ride from Rossi. good stuff from Cal going to be a great season , I hope !
#46 Allez Vale
Old 29-06-2013, 02:54 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Cal on pole poor press coverage in the uk this is wrong this is mammoth job for a Brit still no champion in this class since Barry Sheene go Cal
Old 30-06-2013, 10:03 AM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Redding world champion?

Imagine if Scott wins the Moto2 class this year! He's looking good and leading the championship.

Should be automatic sports personality of the year award, but he probably wouldn't even be nominated. Is sad the coverage MotoGP doesn't get!

Absolutely amazing races yesterday. Thought I'd check here again to see if there are any more palace MotoGP fans

Who's on twitter?!

Twitter

Last edited by Windom Earle; 01-07-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Forgot to ask about twitter
Old 30-06-2013, 08:57 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle View Post
Imagine if Scott wins the Moto2 class this year! He's looking good and leading the championship.

Should be automatic sports personality of the award, but he probably wouldn't even be nominated. Is sad the coverage MotoGP doesn't get!

Absolutely amazing races yesterday. Thought I'd check here again to see if there are any more palace MotoGP fans

Who's on twitter?!
Agree with all that. Really sad about the piss poor coverage Moto GP gets but thats the way it is. I used to be a big speedway fan and that was even worse.!
#46 Allez Vale
Old 11-07-2013, 09:10 PM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
So what's everyone's predictions for the weekend?

I'm going Pedrosa, Kallio and Alex Marquez for the wins

Twitter
Old 14-07-2013, 07:24 PM

Seems I should give up predictions

Twitter
Old 14-07-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle View Post
Seems I should give up predictions
Nah not unless you intend putting money on it !
#46 Allez Vale
Old 01-09-2013, 12:41 PM

come on redding british gp
Cal got a chance Marquez hurt in warm up
Old 01-09-2013, 01:55 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crutchlow signed for Ducatti. Thought he was working the Yamaha really well with a pole to his name, can't see him getting much out of Ducatti though
Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle View Post
Crutchlow signed for Ducatti. Thought he was working the Yamaha really well with a pole to his name, can't see him getting much out of Ducatti though
Agreed. Could be end of his MotoGP career. Let's hope not.

Exciting climax to the season this weekend. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using To view the link you have to Register or Login

Twitter
Old 21-03-2014, 11:44 PM

Moto GP's back this weekend. BBC have lost the rights to show it, first time for 10 years. Bad news for any followers like me. I don't have bt sport so not sure where I can see it. I am sure this will reduce its popularity, sadly.
#46 Allez Vale
Old 22-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
Moto GP's back this weekend. BBC have lost the rights to show it, first time for 10 years. Bad news for any followers like me. I don't have bt sport so not sure where I can see it. I am sure this will reduce its popularity, sadly.
It's great coverage on BT though for those who do have it, much better than bbc, it's like sky's coverage of the F1......though I'll miss the commentary of charlie Cox and Steve parish, they were brilliant.
Old 23-03-2014, 12:37 PM

Keith and Jules are even better IMO so give them a chance. I watch on MotoGP.com though. Gooooo Bradley!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twitter
Old 14-09-2015, 12:37 PM

2 brits on poduim first time since 1979 no press coverage at all
Old 08-11-2015, 02:49 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lorenzo wins world championship.....big thanks to his wingman Marquez.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle1 View Post
Lorenzo wins world championship.....big thanks to his wingman Marquez.
More importantly Danny Kent became the first British Grand Prix champion since Barry Sheene in 1977

A shame about the big race, Marquez just sat there for 30 laps and the only time he got interested in racing was when Pedrosa went by him

Don't believe he tried to win that race for a second
Old 11-11-2015, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
More importantly Danny Kent became the first British Grand Prix champion since Barry Sheene in 1977

A shame about the big race, Marquez just sat there for 30 laps and the only time he got interested in racing was when Pedrosa went by him

Don't believe he tried to win that race for a second
Good news about Danny kent finally clinching the title.
Totally agree with your comment about Marquez. He's lost a lot of fans because of his behaviour.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Moto 2 rider Luis Salom killed in 2nd practice for the GP of Catalunya.

Organisers have altered the track layout for the race as a result
Old 05-06-2016, 10:10 PM

RIP Louis Salmon. Ride in peace. Enjoyed your colours at Le Mans this year.