Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-03-2018, 12:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Why is Tommy part of this discussion about Policing London?
Only maz knows the answer to that.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I think the reality is that White British is a "minority" (I saw a figure of 45% quoted recently). But not White full stop.
What does any of that mean?

Lets say a black guy came to the UK, married a white girl. They have a daughter, who marries a whit guy. They have a child. Is she white, black , mixed race, or my preference, just British. In fact, English.

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I think the reality is that White British is a "minority" (I saw a figure of 45% quoted recently). But not White full stop.
how is that the minority?, 45% still makes "White British" the majority group
Old 23-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post

Can't stand people like you who always have to use these categories. We're all just people, don't you think?
Old 23-03-2018, 12:43 PM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Correct - Letting the facts getting in the way again huh.

After all, if the largest group is 45%, White British, the only way they could be a minority would be to assume that all non-white British are the same. Which would of course be racist.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:45 PM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
What does any of that mean?

Lets say a black guy came to the UK, married a white girl. They have a daughter, who marries a whit guy. They have a child. Is she white, black , mixed race, or my preference, just British. In fact, English.
British, English / Scottish and Welsh aren't nationalities, under the Union, its British (same I think applies to Northern Ireland as well).
Old 23-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Send me the link, the 41% looks like 2011 to me and would indicate nothing has changed at all. ONS always give the basis.

Try not to forget this about the fairness of SUS not whatever it is you've come up with in your mind.
It clearly says it is ONS 2016 estimates. If it was the 2011 census, it would say that.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 23-03-2018, 01:04 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Correct - Letting the facts getting in the way again huh.

After all, if the largest group is 45%, White British, the only way they could be a minority would be to assume that all non-white British are the same. Which would of course be racist.
Why is white British not just as Racist?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Why is Tommy part of this discussion about Policing London?
I really did explain it very carefully, using short words an' all.

Biggin chose to bring in Mayor Khan. And Tommy (and other far-right groups Biggin follows) has trenchant, lying views about what the mayor has achieved.

It really isn't too complicated to follow.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Why is white British not just as Racist?
As racist as what?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-03-2018, 01:07 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
British, English / Scottish and Welsh aren't nationalities, under the Union, its British (same I think applies to Northern Ireland as well).
Don't think that's even historically or legally correct .. certainly between England and Scotland ... Wales was taken into the Shire system by Edward the first I believe.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
People attacked Ken for his Job then mad Boris now Khan.....That's democracy when you can compare and criticize what they do.

Why the hell colour was brought into it for I don't know London is full of Londoners, crime rates or whatever graphs should be about crime not whites vs black percentages .....

Feck I'm glad you did not put any of this up Biggins it would have been a frenzy and you would have been called a racist.....
Old 23-03-2018, 01:09 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
As racist as what?
The other... Example.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:10 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
The other... Example.
you think its racist to categorise people who are white and born in Britain as "White British" on a census?
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
People attacked Ken for his Job then mad Boris now Khan.....That's democracy when you can compare and criticize what they do.

Why the hell colour was brought into it for I don't know London is full of Londoners, crime rates or whatever graphs should be about crime not how whites vs .....

Feck I'm glad you did not put any of this up Biggins it would have been a frenzy and you would have been called a racist.....
Ask Maz .... Seems any pull your finger out request to the mayor of London makes you a Nazi.
Semper Idem

Quote:
The other... Example.
There is no other example quoted.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-03-2018, 01:11 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
you think its racist to categorise people who are white and born in Britain as "White British" on a census?
If I think it's racist then it is .. think that's how it works for the non Wasp's
Old 23-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Ask Maz .... Seems any pull your finger out request to the mayor of London makes you a Nazi.
This mayor is rather unique in the number, and type, of varied death threats he has received. Can't think why.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-03-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
only if it comes from a noted far right sympathiser who's opinions don't match the facts.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:13 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
There is no other example quoted.
Grouping all non Brits as one group was the point made that I was posting on ...