Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-03-2018, 01:13 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
British, English / Scottish and Welsh aren't nationalities, under the Union, its British (same I think applies to Northern Ireland as well).
The north of Ireland is different.
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
only if it comes from a noted far right sympathiser who's opinions don't match the facts.
Biggin or Tommy?

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Grouping all non Brits as one group was the point made that I was posting on ...
Nobody is doing that....that's the whole point of saying that 45% "White British" is still the majority group because there is more than two groups.....
Old 23-03-2018, 01:14 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Biggin or Tommy?
one tends to beget the other.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I really did explain it very carefully, using short words an' all.

Biggin chose to bring in Mayor Khan. And Tommy (and other far-right groups Biggin follows) has trenchant, lying views about what the mayor has achieved.

It really isn't too complicated to follow.
I do not follow "Tommy" or "any far right groups" you are spreading lies once more. Shame.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Nobody is doing that....that's the whole point of saying that 45% "White British" is still the majority group because there is more than two groups.....
Why do you think White British is always one group on government forms?
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
This mayor is rather unique in the number, and type, of varied death threats he has received. Can't think why.
So far it's only you banging on about him being a Muslim or talking about whites and blacks, are we talking crime or race....If someone is criticised for their job, maybe its just that?

Why bring religion or race into it?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
People attacked Ken for his Job then mad Boris now Khan.....That's democracy when you can compare and criticize what they do.

Why the hell colour was brought into it for I don't know London is full of Londoners, crime rates or whatever graphs should be about crime not whites vs black percentages .....

Feck I'm glad you did not put any of this up Biggins it would have been a frenzy and you would have been called a racist.....
I didnt, and i have.

Old 23-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is factually incorrect.
The ONS would argue with you on that one.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:20 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Khan is from South London but he supports Liverpool, so he's a twat. Anything else is irrelevant.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Khan is from South London but he supports Liverpool, so he's a twat. Anything else is irrelevant.
Good point well made!!!
Old 23-03-2018, 01:22 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
The north of Ireland is different.
If the average Brit could give it away we would .... Not that Ireland has ever been united other than maybe under Viking rule... Give it all to Norway?

Last edited by in-exile; 23-03-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:24 PM

Robin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don’t understand why it is racist to say that a disproportionate amount of crime - or a certain type of crime - is committed by one section of the community. If it’s a fact then it’s not racist to say so and ignoring it means that dealing with that particular crime will be much less effective.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
So far it's only you banging on about him being a Muslim or talking about whites and blacks, are we talking crime or race....If someone is criticised for their job, maybe its just that?

Why bring religion or race into it?
Perhaps because Biggin has form for bringing Khan’s religion into it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:29 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Bit like some on Mogg?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:29 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Take race out of the argument there is a significant problem with overcrowding in London. Shoving up house prices and generally stretching public services. I agree with the general idea that most people are just a person trying to muddle through their lives as best they can. However I also agree with a sense of self preservation when it comes to immigration policy for our city and wider country.

It seems to me there is a trend to pack this city to bursting then guilting everyone not on the breadline into the idea we aren't paying enough to look after the poor and vulnerable whilst simultaneously allowing more and more people that fit that category to move in.

I was shocked like everyone that things like grenfell were allowed to happen. However I was also shocked at how few of the people in that block of mainly social housing were "British". So do i give a monkey's chuff if my neighbour is from pakistan? (mine are as it happens) Not at all on a personal level and no way would I support someone already living here being discriminated against but I do think there are also questions to be asked and lessons to be learnt from the last 20 years in terms of how London has been allowed to become so overwhelmed to the point of this extreme over crowding.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I don’t understand why it is racist to say that a disproportionate amount of crime - or a certain type of crime - is committed by one section of the community. If it’s a fact then it’s not racist to say so and ignoring it means that dealing with that particular crime will be much less effective.
It's not racist Robin only when it's used for division and hate.

The problem is people use the race card to discredit to call names, some can talk about this sensibly but some will not let others and if they do it descends into a lot of finger pointing.

I'm still not sure why race was mentioned in this instance anyways.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bit like some on Mogg?
Not really. People on here certainly do use Mogg’s religion to attack Mogg’s statements but the rarely attack the religion outside of Mogg.

Others on here attack all religions.

One or two attack one single religion. For instance ET1, in his various forms is a rank anti-Semite. One of the worst I have seen.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You must be confusing me with maz. Now thats "form".

Old 23-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You must be confusing me with maz. Now thats "form".
**** off, troll.

Edit - found one in 30 seconds

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 23-03-2018 at 01:36 PM.