Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I do not follow "Tommy" or "any far right groups" you are spreading lies once more. Shame.
Well this is an area where you have form isnít it Dribble.

You know, spreading lies. Shame.

And donít forget some of us on here saw your twitter account before you blocked it. Shame.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
**** off, troll.

Edit - found one in 30 seconds

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thats it ?
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Perhaps because Biggin has form for bringing Khanís religion into it.
Depends in what context? I asked this in the Mods forum about finding all these posts in context rather than saying "he has form" to discredit.I recommended suspending him or banning him or move on so we can treat all posters the same when it comes to abuse so we could finish this once and for all...As I said if we are part of the problem how can we be fair to everyone.
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Well this is an area where you have form isnít it Dribble.

You know, spreading lies. Shame.

And donít forget some of us on here saw your twitter account before you blocked it. Shame.
The far right currently have two key targets in the U.K. - Mayor Khan and George Soros.

Wonder which poster on the bbs has made the most anti-Soros posts...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-03-2018, 01:43 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Think Maz has taken the thread off its Policing debate ... Why?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The far right currently have two key targets in the U.K. - Mayor Khan and George Soros.

Wonder which poster on the bbs has made the most anti-Soros posts...
Cant stand Soros and his interfering bribes. You just keep your eyes shut.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 23-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Think Maz has taken the thread off its Policing debate ... Why?
Well, you divert many threads with talk about my trousers, so perhaps a little less hypocrisy please?

(It wasnít exactly a gripping thread to begin with).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-03-2018, 01:48 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Depends in what context? I asked this in the Mods forum about finding all these posts in context rather than saying "he has form" to discredit.I recommended suspending him or banning him or move on so we can treat all posters the same when it comes to abuse so we could finish this once and for all...As I said if we are part of the problem how can we be fair to everyone.
As long as you are being impartial towards biggin, thats all that matters it seems.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lol.

Interfering bribes..... you mean like the Tories and the DUP for example?

Or perhaps Russian donations to the Tory party....?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I donít understand why it is racist to say that a disproportionate amount of crime - or a certain type of crime - is committed by one section of the community. If itís a fact then itís not racist to say so and ignoring it means that dealing with that particular crime will be much less effective.
It's racist if you identify that group based on their race. Because really, does anyone actually think that people of a specific race commit more, or less, crime because of the colour of their skin? But mainly it's lazy.

It's not racist if you identify that group based on a myriad of other common factors, such as lack of opportunity, lack of prospects, poverty of all sorts, or cultural factors.
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Well, you divert many threads with talk about my trousers, so perhaps a little less hypocrisy please?

(It wasnít exactly a gripping thread to begin with).
If you wear leather trousers to football you can expect comment!
Don't say you don't or how would you having them be in my knowledge.
Post on London crime or piss off the thread!

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I voted for Khan but can't say i have been at all impressed with him as mayor of london after a promising start.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's a surprise.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:53 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
weren't you just decrying Anti-Semitism?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I voted for Khan but can't say i have been at all impressed with him as mayor of london after a promising start.
I canít say Iíve ever really noticed much that any mayor has ever done outside of the daft Boris publicity stunts.

I suppose Ken reducing the bus fares was a good one and I really like the fact that if you get two buses within half an hour (I think thatís the limit) you donít pay for the second journey. Khan, I think?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:55 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
The hopper fairs idea is great, the focus on the night time economy too.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:56 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
weren't you just decrying Anti-Semitism?
Don't think GS identifies as Jewish ... I could be wrong.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
As long as you are being impartial towards biggin, thats all that matters it seems.
No, it's not...We are trying to stop abuse in general not banter, we cannot allow it to continue on one poster and not another that's unfair....If Biggins deserves to be suspended or banned no prob with me at all let's do it if its fair.

If not then let's treat everyone the same when it comes to very nasty abuse.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Don't think GS identifies as Jewish ... I could be wrong.

Old 23-03-2018, 01:58 PM
#Hadron Collider

Police ... No clue how to stop Chav moped crime .... Should we start a new thread?