Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:49 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I feel your pain. I have mates that I try explain all this streaming shit to, how it works, hardware, software etc and they just look at me like Iím talking to them in Swahili! Iíve given up now and just said ďpay for Sky and BTĒ and listen to the games on Radio 5 live.
I've just worked it out, andy.

They know exactly what to do.

We're the morons.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:51 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
They just canít be arsed and know youíre gonna sort it for them and present it on a plate.

I must admit, when I first came into this thread knowing Jack about streaming and Kodi it was extremely confusing but these days itís so simple to do.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:05 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
If you're having no joy with Terrarium tv anymore, and I can't work out how you're not if you're following the youtube vids from Dr Venture, then download this APK...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Movie HD. I prefer it to Terrarium now. I've had no buffering at all.
Only thing is, you have to get an authorisation code which can be done via email or messaging them on their fb page.
I think it's all explained in the above video.
Thanks - yeah I've used the Venture Terrarium (was ok but no longer works), am now using the Cyberflix one, but not tried the Movies HD one yet.

The problem I've had with the replacements to Terrarium has been simple - they just don't have the 1080p links I used to get. Best is often 480p and loads of "HQ" links which are not really all that HQ, and I am using Real Debrid too. I can only assume the people who've taken over these things just haven't loaded into it enough sources yet.

The difference is noticeable.
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Movie HD.
Is excellent, thank you.