Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
play station 4 - where to get it fixed ?

My sons Playstation 4 ejects the disk when the game runs for a while which makes it impossible to play any games.

Does anyone know a trustworthy place to get it fixed please ?

Cheers
Old 07-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seems to be a known problem; some troubleshooting suggestions from Playstation's website:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Many thanks Ron

I think my son has tried all the DIY troubleshooting hints so we are now looking at a repair but not sure of a decent local outfit who would repair PS4s ?