Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
The f'kers.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 18-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
The f'kers.
Aren't they just?
Backstabbing turncoats. Once he gets tooled up with his poxy elephants he'll start to throw their weight around. Just the other day I was keeping him happy with enough horses to charge a light-brigade, presumably because his lumbering great pieces of elephant meat weren't cutting it in the chariot department, when he comes a knocking to complain about a small insignificant outpost I had founded on his border. It was just going to be an RR stopover base for my brave catapult team, (they were down in the red having recently fended off a band of smelly unkempt Barbarians that we're roaming my northern marches), honest...
Before I had chance to offer his damned elephants a banana or two, he had declared war and they were trampling all over my spearmen.

To anyone new to this game, if Ramadamadingdong calls for a chin wag tell him to **** off. I wouldn't trust him as far as his bloody elephants can jump!
Old 26-06-2014, 05:54 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On today's Steam dale for 4.99
Old 26-06-2014, 06:06 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
On today's Steam dale for 4.99
Is that including expansions? I'm going to check it out now
Old 26-06-2014, 06:10 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Is that including expansions? I'm going to check it out now
The Complete Edition with all expansions is 11.54 - amazing bargain.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's so addictive.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

new one coming out. doubt I'll get it, sci-fi doesn't interest me as much
Old 16-07-2014, 08:48 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I really like the look of it. Some of the new ideas they are putting in place sound excellent.
Old 21-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i didn't see much difference to normal civ.
And I don't think I played Alpha Centauri a huge amount, although I can't really remember now
Old 28-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Sci-fi c unts

Fail on earth, then we can talk velcro disappointment...

Fail on Earth.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 29-07-2014, 03:07 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Civilization: Beyond Earth designers talk about the science behind the game
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
i didn't see much difference to normal civ.
And I don't think I played Alpha Centauri a huge amount, although I can't really remember now
AC was the pits. How can you get involved when the landscape is all mooney, and you can't have spearmen?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-09-2014, 03:55 PM
'or 0=0'

Old 02-12-2014, 01:41 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I've never played any of these so got it on Sunday to ease my hangover and managed to lose the day quite effectively. Not really sure what i'm doing too much but having a go with ze Germans. I seem to have made a bit of money so built a new city (Hamburg) and invaded/blew up the one nearby. Antwerp seems to have a fair amount of resources so they'll be next to fall on my European tour. Perhaps a little off key with my Polish heritage to take this line but it seems like fun
Old 05-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have mastered King level with various civs and victory types so moving up to Emperor. Epic speed, large or huge maps.

Haven't fancied the online play as I prefer the slower pace and less war-centric approach.

Is there any prospect of a BBS multiplayer game?
Old 05-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Never played multiplayer CivV. Anyone any experience of it?
Old 05-12-2014, 10:41 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I've never played any of these so got it on Sunday to ease my hangover and managed to lose the day quite effectively. Not really sure what i'm doing too much but having a go with ze Germans. I seem to have made a bit of money so built a new city (Hamburg) and invaded/blew up the one nearby. Antwerp seems to have a fair amount of resources so they'll be next to fall on my European tour. Perhaps a little off key with my Polish heritage to take this line but it seems like fun

I love this thread. I've never played the game, nor am I sure what people are on about most of the time, but it's a corker.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Ex-Connecticut

That Elizabeth is on edge isn't she? What it must be like to have PPMT (Permanent PMT).
Old 04-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having minor op tomorrow but off work for a few weeks. Gunna dig this bad boy back out. Immense.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Pure Codology

Fighting the urge to start a new game of this.

Hope the ops gone well and good luck, Chace.

Sir Clinton Morrison