Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wigman is proving my point! whats all this attendance crap over and over and over again? Do you think this is the sort of banter we'd be having with Millwall or even The Clowns?

Seriously you lot are finished! you're going to become one of those teams stuck out on your own that has to try and create a rivalry with someone. Or start singing homophobic songs about yourself to get a rise out of the visiting support!
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 02-02-2012, 09:52 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
Wigman is proving my point! whats all this attendance crap over and over and over again? Do you think this is the sort of banter we'd be having with Millwall or even The Clowns?

Seriously you lot are finished! you're going to become one of those teams stuck out on your own that has to try and create a rivalry with someone. Or start singing homophobic songs about yourself to get a rise out of the visiting support!
I think my job is done.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:06 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
WHP, I'm not alone, spoke to loads of mates since Tuesday night that were just speechless with the piss poor banter that came from you lot, these were mates sat it the AW - right next to your lot not people in the Holmesdale.

When I've witnessed your 'fans' on several occassions this season piling out of your lovely new £100m stadium in what is effectively a fresh start at the top for Brighton at 75/80 mins in some games, I'm left scratching my head but actually realising your no longer our rivals.

Of course a lot of the old school will hang on 70's & 80's that you refer to but the new young guns are starting to view Brighton as nothing more than a turd that won't flush!

Look at Clyne's and Wilf's tweets after the Millwall game: "South London is ours" all I have seen from last night is a bit of back lash from Buckley's dive but very little about anything else.
It was without doubt the worst atmosphere of any Brighton palace game in years, worse even than the simod cup games....

You are right we have plastics in our ranks who may **** off at 80 minutes to catch the train, these are the same people who don't actually turn up anymore from the beginning of matches at Selhurst, who may end up f**king off from Brighton in a few years.

And yet your focus as a club is on increasing fanbase and getting a new stadium and both of these will, I guarantee, eradicate the old school "south London is ours" and replace it with the same local premier plastics who suddenly find Palace not quite as unattractive as they do today. as they have with Brighton.

We cannot go back to where we were at the Goldstone as a club, and you for all your protestations will become just like Southampton or Brighton.

A club with a hardcore of fans who bleed blue and red regardless, interspersed with plastics who really 'always did support Palace' as long as the weather isnt to cold and their winning, but must dash back to catch champions league highlights.

If we were still in the Goldstone, the rivalry would still be the same, and for many it is and always will be, thats why we were genuinely astonished that you didn't even nearly sell out, and whilst I trust that you did sing, i swear we didn't hear anything other than a couple of minutes after you scored of any note at all.....so much for the intimidating HF atmosphere, just like at the Amex, it seems to have deserted you when it mattered most just like it did with us after the truly electric atmospheres against Liverpool and Leeds.

We filled our small allocation, and had to overcome a ridiculous loyalty points system and even though you may not have heard us I promise we were singing and it mattered to us on the night as it always has. The Police made a complete pigs ear of the situation of the away end and the after match fiasco, and if you were near NJ you would know that for some down there the rivalry was still alive.

Our packaging may have changed, in amongst the real football club fans lurk scores of half hearted plastics , but underneath we are still Brighton fans and I for one will always follow Palace with the same intensity I always have, its in my blolod and no Plastic fuc*wit who couldnt really give a f*ck will ever change me as I do give a f*ck.

Wanna throw the baby out with the bathwater, go ahead..... we will be very similar again soon when, I hope for your sake, you get your new ground, with all the affects it will have on the soul of the club, and can once again play to your FULL potential.

Last edited by wehatepalace; 02-02-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:17 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
It was without doubt the worst atmosphere of any Brighton palace game in years, worse even than the simod cup games....

You are right we have plastics in our ranks who may **** off at 80 minutes to catch the train, these are the same people who don't actually turn up anymore from the beginning of matches at Selhurst, who may end up f**king off from Brighton in a few years.

And yet your focus as a club is on increasing fanbase and getting a new stadium and both of these will, I guarantee, eradicate the old school "south London is ours" and replace it with the same local premier plastics who suddenly find Palace not quite as unattractive as they do today. as they have with Brighton.

We cannot go back to where we were at the Goldstone as a club, and you for all your protestations will become just like Southampton or Brighton.

A club with a hardcore of fans who bleed blue and red regardless, interspersed with plastics who really 'always did support Palace' as long as the weather isnt to cold and their winning, but must dash back to catch champions league highlights.

If we were still in the Goldstone, the rivalry would still be the same, and for many it is and always will be, thats why we were genuinely astonished that you didn't even nearly sell out, and whilst I trust that you did sing, i swear we didn't hear anything other than a couple of minutes after you scored of any note at all.....so much for the intimidating HF atmosphere, just like at the Amex, it seems to have deserted you when it mattered most just like it did with us after the truly electric atmospheres against Liverpool and Leeds.

We filled our small allocation, and had to overcome a ridiculous loyalty points system and even though you may not have heard us I promise we were singing and it mattered to us on the night as it always has. The Police made a complete pigs ear of the situation of the away end and the after match fiasco, and if you were near NJ you would know that for some down there the rivalry was still alive.

Our packaging may have changed, in amongst the real football club fans lurk scores of half hearted plastics , but underneath we are still Brighton fans and I for one will always follow Palace with the same intensity I always have, its in my blolod and no Plastic fuc*wit who couldnt really give a f*ck will ever change me as I do give a f*ck.

Wanna throw the baby out with the bathwater, go ahead..... we will be very similar again soon when, I hope for your sake, you get your new ground, with all the affects it will have on the soul of the club, and can once again play to your FULL potential.
Good post. I've gotten bored with the rivalry this season and the same shit, tiresome banter from both sides but the point about us getting a new ground is a good one. I too was genuinely surprised at our turnout at the game Tuesday although I will say having sat in the Holmesdale upper we were pretty loud for the whole game. Couldn't hear Brighton until you scored. Funny ground is Selhurst. I think part of the problem is that some people are just starting to lose interest/the capability to go to games as other areas of life such as earning enough money to eat for another week become more important. That's the general feeling I've had from the games I've been to this year (apart from Millwall away. That was class )
Old 02-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another decent thread, started in jest and replied to in jest goes straight down the shitter.

Can we just have our own moronic comunity back where no-one really takes themselves too seriously?

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And I’ll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
And another thing....how can you take a club seriously when it dresses it's players as mint humbugs?

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/
Old 02-02-2012, 10:44 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDONMAN
And another thing....how can you take a club seriously when it dresses it's players as mint humbugs?

Newcastle?

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Newcastle?
No - your shower of green and black shite.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:

Thanks for clearing that up, without your picture I wouldn't have known.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 02-02-2012, 11:09 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Old 02-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
WHP, I don't think you understand the impact of the 'reputation' that your fans have gained with the police.

They are so notorious for leaving matches early, that the home fans are now kept in after the final whistle.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes. I preferred the 'serious days' of the pink away kit.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:24 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
I think my job is done.
You're turning into a right cock on here wigman.

Don't suppose that has anything to do with failing to beat us? Or the fact that this season you aren't "doing a Norwich"

This was meant to be THE season where you beat us in your shiney new stadium and play us off the park at Selhurst.

Hasn't worked out so you'll just keep on the attendance road
Old 03-02-2012, 10:33 AM

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
What a crock of shit..... in the 70's 80's we were very similar in size and potential, we imploded and you loved to Lord it over us as you were now bigger by default.

The Seagull finally rises from the ashes of ToysRus, and blows away your sorry stadium, your dwindling attendences, and now little old Palace, don't like being the junior partner.

I know, lets choose smaller Millwall so our club can still find someone small enough and beneath us in the league to Lord it over.

Or you could just try and get on the long road to become better than us again??? just a thought
Long road? We are better than you. We beat you at your place, and drew at home. 4 points for us, 1 for you. 4-2 aggregate score.

You have not been in a higher division than us for almost 30 years.

You have beaten us once in the last god 20 years. We've beaten you 5-0, 3-2 (with a last minute winner at your place) and 3-1 (the first league loss for you at your new stadium).

We've been in the semi final of the League cup this year, you have not.

If you finish higher than us in the table this season, it doesn't make you a bigger club. Are you bigger than Sheff Wed? No, neither are we. But we don't pretend to be.

The shine will wear off, your new stadium is very impressive, even if a bit soul-less. You are experiencing the highest point of the last 20/30 years. We are in a slump, having just come out of our 2nd admin.

People make out that we (as a club) should be ashamed of being in administration twice, which is a fair argument in some respects, but i feel we should be proud. Proud of the fact that we came out the other end and didn't plum the depths of the lower leagues and managed to come through it and still be able to develop quality players from our academy.

If Brighton manage to get promoted to the PL and stay there, and consistantly finish above us in the league for the next 20/30 years and have higher attendances than us over this period (because apparently that is all that matters) then come back and say you are the bigger club - until then, get real.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Aching Arms

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

WHP............TARRICO

Old 03-02-2012, 10:56 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Good post from wehatepalace

I still dont see for the life me how they are all mega excited that they average 19k a week. It is quite obvious Brightons support is still very similar in size to Palace's - and both are trying to do more about it. Things are on the up after years in the doldrums... whoopee doo.

Phallus will be back on in a bit to tell us about attendances. But palace have had the largest home crowd figure this season, and Brighton have had the smallest away contingent.

It's a complete misnomer- and is bad as celebrating your youth team going out the FA youth cup - Phallus was so happy with it that it deserved a thread of it's own. Yes he started a thread on Palace youth team going out of their cup comeptetition... How insecure is that?

What next the hot dogs have a higher meat content at the Amex?

Last edited by eagle mart; 03-02-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:07 AM
"hehe, The Ringbleeder"

The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
Some of their fans already think Southampton are their rivals (Brighton turning into Charlton in trying to strike up a rivalry with a team who couldn't care less about them) you just have to remember the roar that went up when they heard that Southampton were losing.
Edit: Sorry, off on a tangent, but the whole Saints thing winds me up so...

Saints were the closest team for us last season, and were also pushing us for the Championship. Both of us have annoying managers who wind up other teams.

Poyet came out and said the only difference between Saints and Dagenham was Rickie Lambert.
Adkins went round telling people that Brighton would go up, if we could keep up with Southampton, who at the time were 5 points behind us.

For a lot of our fans who don't get the "A23 rivalry", these comments and the location of both teams meant a hatred, which had started to grow the previous season, became bigger. It grew over the season, with Saints disliking us just as much as some of our fans disliked them. They even refused to give us the guard of honour.

Add that to the fact they have Dan Harding (somebody who came through our youth set-up and then had a go at the club when he moved to Leeds), and Dean Hammond (came through youth set-up, was clapped when he came out at Withdean, scored and acted like the biggun. ) and I can see why some of our fans hate them.

It's kinda like you and Charlton, most of your fans seem to go on about how Charlton are nothing, whilst some of your fans bloody detest Charlton. The only difference with Brighton v Saints, is both sets of fans are doing the whole "one way rivalry" thing.

(For the one person who will give a shit, in order of teams I dislike.

1 - P*lace.
2 - Pompey
3 - Reading
4 - Chelsea
5 - Man.U/Arsenal/Man City/Liverpool
6 - Hull

Southampton would be miles down, on the same level as Cheatserfield, Southend, Orient and the other teams we've had a thing with over the Withdean years. Nobody even comes close to P*lace, on the day we play you, for me it's more than football, it's f*cking hatred. I can talk to you civilly now, but on Tuesday? Nahh, you were all ******* c*nts. If I had to give how much I hated teams a raiting out of 100. Southampton would be in the 20's, Pompey 70 and you lot would be off the scale. It's Brighton v P*lace FFS. It's supposed to be an evil atmosphere, and game with a poor(ish) atmosphere isn't going to get my claiming we need new rivals, because give us a season where we're both fighting relegation/for promotion and believe me, it'll be back to the toxic atmosphere we all like.

Season Ticket Waiting List. ADMINISTRATION. MCSHANE LOLatron!!!1!1!!eleven!!1!!!

Last edited by The Ringleader!; 03-02-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
Good post from wehatepalace

I still dont see for the life me how they are all mega excited that they average 19k a week. It is quite obvious Brightons support is still very similar in size to Palace's - and both are trying to do more about it. Things are on the up after years in the doldrums... whoopee doo.

Phallus will be back on in a bit to tell us about attendances. But palace have had the largest home crowd figure this season, and Brighton have had the smallest away contingent.

It's a complete misnomer- and is bad as celebrating your youth team going out the FA youth cup - Phallus was so happy with it that it deserved a thread of it's own. Yes he started a thread on Palace youth team going out of their cup comeptetition... How indecure is that?

What next the hot dogs have a higher meat content at the Amex?

The hot dogs at The Amex are unsuitable for human consumption and should be avoided at all costs.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
The hot dogs at The Amex are unsuitable for human consumption and should be avoided at all costs.
thats what happens when you put them up your bum
Old 03-02-2012, 11:42 AM

Did you try?

Of Sussex by the Sea!