Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-02-2012, 11:52 AM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
I hate Poyet. But Adkins is just a creepy guy.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:29 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by PengeEagle
Long road? We are better than you. We beat you at your place, and drew at home. 4 points for us, 1 for you. 4-2 aggregate score.

You have not been in a higher division than us for almost 30 years.

You have beaten us once in the last god 20 years. We've beaten you 5-0, 3-2 (with a last minute winner at your place) and 3-1 (the first league loss for you at your new stadium).

We've been in the semi final of the League cup this year, you have not.

If you finish higher than us in the table this season, it doesn't make you a bigger club. Are you bigger than Sheff Wed? No, neither are we. But we don't pretend to be.

The shine will wear off, your new stadium is very impressive, even if a bit soul-less. You are experiencing the highest point of the last 20/30 years. We are in a slump, having just come out of our 2nd admin.

People make out that we (as a club) should be ashamed of being in administration twice, which is a fair argument in some respects, but i feel we should be proud. Proud of the fact that we came out the other end and didn't plum the depths of the lower leagues and managed to come through it and still be able to develop quality players from our academy.

If Brighton manage to get promoted to the PL and stay there, and consistantly finish above us in the league for the next 20/30 years and have higher attendances than us over this period (because apparently that is all that matters) then come back and say you are the bigger club - until then, get real.
Are you assuming you lot will stay Championship, while we do 20 years above you? Or maybe you won't mind being hamstrung to near-extinction by thieving filthy self-serving lieing unscupulous business people, and scraping by with no funds.

Your clearly know little about our situation and how close we came to going out of football altogether. Some of your lot attended Fans United, and credit to them for being of the more intelligent from palace fans.

You though, are clearly a moron.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I never thought I would say it but I would rather have the clowns, at least they had a bit of banter about them rather than just quoting convenient attendance from this season, it becomes so tiresome.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler
Are you assuming you lot will stay Championship, while we do 20 years above you? Or maybe you won't mind being hamstrung to near-extinction by thieving filthy self-serving lieing unscupulous business people, and scraping by with no funds.

Your clearly know little about our situation and how close we came to going out of football altogether. Some of your lot attended Fans United, and credit to them for being of the more intelligent from palace fans.

You though, are clearly a moron.
I couldn't give two ****s about your situation, and i'm sure that you couldn't about ours.

The fact that we achieved this with the "thieving filthy self-serving lieing unscupulous business people" almost putting us out of business surely destroys your argument, no?

I am a moron? This coming from a person who uses "Hitler" as a moniker on a message board. Problems.

Last edited by PengeEagle; 03-02-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler
Or maybe you won't mind being hamstrung to near-extinction by thieving filthy self-serving lieing unscupulous business people, and scraping by with no funds.

Poor Hitler, sob.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 03-02-2012, 12:52 PM

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace

Poor Hitler, sob.
Gutted for him.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
I never thought I would say it but I would rather have the clowns, at least they had a bit of banter about them rather than just quoting convenient attendance from this season, it becomes so tiresome.
This is exactly my point, look at almost every other Seaweed post and you can guarantee that it's either about:

1) Low Palace attendances
2) The Administrations
3) Their lovely new ground V's Selhurst

Is any of this likely to cut it with the new younger generation of Palace fan coming through?

Selhurst - The Valley = Just under 11 miles
Selhurst - The Den = Just under 9 miles

The Seaweed might well think I'm taking the piss when I say Crawley are there real rivals nowadays but with them looking nailed on for League 1 football next season and then who knows from there I think it's worrying times for the Seaweed.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 03-02-2012, 01:34 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
This is exactly my point, look at almost every other Seaweed post and you can guarantee that it's either about:

2) The Administrations

Is any of this likely to cut it with the new younger generation of Palace fan coming through?

The Seaweed might well think I'm taking the piss when I say Crawley are there real rivals nowadays but with them looking nailed on for League 1 football next season and then who knows from there I think it's worrying times for the Seaweed.
After your showing in the Mickey Mouse cup and your cup final victory at the Amex, it proves you're an OK cup team, but a dire, boring and inconsistent league team.

Assuming Crawley don't get to the NPC, i would be very confident that palarse will playing them in the league before we do.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:47 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we really are getting divorced from the rivalry lets try to be amicable about it, I want the dog.

You can keep the budgie.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And I’ll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE

2) The Administrations

I think you have a point. The youngsters must be thinking who are these sad geeks that I'm supposed to hate? Where is the banter? It does help if you can buy the odd win off your rivals but one undeserved win in the last two decades makes for very poor banter of the type described above.

D- Brighton talk a lot about potential but have, once again, fallen way short of the required standard with only 1 measly point scored from 6.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:51 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
After your showing in the Mickey Mouse cup and your cup final victory at the Amex, it proves you're an OK cup team, but a dire, boring and inconsistent league team.

Assuming Crawley don't get to the NPC, i would be very confident that palarse will playing them in the league before we do.
WHP, I like the way you describe it as our Cup Final.

Of course if your lot had been been remotely good enough, you would have had played us in more than 10 of YOUR cup finals since 1987.

And as for your 2nd comment, watch out for 2nd season syndrome, especially if refs get wise to Buckley's diving and you don't replace your useless, overpriced striker
Old 03-02-2012, 01:52 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
If we really are getting divorced from the rivalry lets try to be amicable about it, I want the dog.

You can keep the budgie.
Was that the pathetic El cheapo budget entertainment thing I saw the other night.

1 Budgie
A few Birds in the semi Circle
Holmesdale full of Eagle shit
and 11 red'n'blue tits
Old 03-02-2012, 01:53 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:

You're trying to hard.

See Athletic..Charlton
Old 03-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Crying Plastic

Quote:
Was that the pathetic El cheapo budget entertainment thing I saw the other night.

1 Budgie
A few Birds in the semi Circle
Holmesdale Eagle shit
and 11 red'n'blue tits
Be fair, we also put on a whole travelling circus act in green and black stripes. I thought the Buckley and Barnes Flying Trapeze act was very good.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:00 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Be fair, we also put on a whole travelling circus act in green and black stripes. I thought the Buckley and Barnes Flying Trapeze act was very good.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:00 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Their kit was hideous BTW, even worse than the shopping bags they wear at the wonky warehouse.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:04 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Won't somebody think of the children?

Who's going to tell them that Palace have run off with the dirty slapper from up the road, what will they think.

Sad times.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And I’ll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:08 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the more i think about this the more sense it makes, bin the weed and welcome back the clowns for next season. bring back the proper banter and less delusions of grandure.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
the more i think about this the more sense it makes, bin the weed and welcome back the clowns for next season. bring back the proper banter and less delusions of grandure.
This.

What makes me laugh most of all is that even Steve Evans ignores Brighton as potential rivals. At this rate the Weed will have to start winding up Lewes or Eastbourne Borough fans on their forums.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 03-02-2012, 02:32 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull08
You could have something there OG.

You should be refocussing on a rival closer to your level now and setting your sights on the likes of Crawley.

The rivalry between us and Southampton seems to be growing fiercer by the season and with Pompey's imminent demise that could be where our future lies, especially for the younger fans.

As for me, I'll always despise your team
Hmmm, you were doing so well with the attempt at patronisingly dismissing us until the last line, which shows your true feelings and bitterness.

Better luck next season trying to win one of your cup finals eh?