Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-05-2017, 10:04 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post

Murray or Benteke?
Dunk or Sakho/tomkins/dann?
Knockaert or Zaha/townsend?
Cabaye or Dale "desperate to get to Burnley" Stephens?
Benteke
Dunk or Shane Duffy over either Tomkins and Dann, Sakho is good but he aint yours.
Knockaert every day not only great going forward as your two, but runs all day and defends brilliantly, Did Zaha win Championship player of the year? no. Knockaert now in his prime, will show next season just how good he is.
Cabaye off to Marseille or Dale desperate to get to Burnley?
Old 06-05-2017, 10:05 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
Benteke
Dunk or Shane Duffy over either Tomkins and Dann, Sakho is good but he aint yours.
Knockaert every day not only great going forward as your two, but runs all day and defends brilliantly, Did Zaha win Championship player of the year? no. Knockaert now in his prime, will show next season just how good he is.
Knockaert is shit.He had his chance and blew it.
Dunk is a prick and I have no idea who Duffy is.
HTH.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:11 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Benteke
Your argument falls down because the ones you have named haven't played in the Prem, apart from Knockaert (3 or 4 games ?).
Zaha played in the C'Ship 4 years ago and he has improved since.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:13 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Your argument falls down because the ones you have named haven't played in the Prem, apart from Knockaert (3 or 4 games ?).
Zaha played in the C'Ship 4 years ago and he has improved since.
He doesn't understand football.He will tell you Bruno is good enough for the premier league next.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:26 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Knockaert is shit.He had his chance and blew it.
Dunk is a prick and I have no idea who Duffy is.
HTH.
Its Wilf who had his chance and blew it, 23 year old Knockaert played in the PL 5 times at the start of the season when he left Leicester, and he turned down a 4 year contract as he wanted to play week in/out..... Now approaching his prime, he achieved, on merit what Zaha never did, best player in the league, you'll see how "shit" he is next season, ridiculous statement OG.

Thats Shane Duffy Republic of Ireland centre half, played in all the games at the euros, formerly at Everton. You may not like Dunk, but he's much coveted as a player, he's a lot older now and is a top passing/ball playing centre half. I'd have him over Tomkins or Dann any day.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:29 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
He doesn't understand football.He will tell you Bruno is good enough for the premier league next.
Bruno wont start every week, he'll get ripped to bits against Eden Hazard.... but he's allegedly the fittest player at the club, he was in Valencia first team a good few years which arguably (La Liga) is a similar standard..... He'll be a squad player not a regular starter imo
Old 06-05-2017, 10:31 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Its Wilf who had his chance and blew it, 23 year old Knockaert played in the PL 5 times at the start of the season when he left Leicester, and he turned down a 4 year contract as he wanted to play week in/out..... Now approaching his prime, he achieved, on merit what Zaha never did, best player in the league, you'll see how "shit" he is next season, ridiculous statement OG.

Thats Shane Duffy Republic of Ireland centre half, played in all the games at the euros, formerly at Everton. You may not like Dunk, but he's much coveted as a player, he's a lot older now and is a top passing/ball playing centre half. I'd have him over Tomkins or Dann any day.
I have tried to nice but I'm now fed up with your bias, one eyed crap

In the words of the Charlton Chairman to Simon Jordan (with 2 words altered)

Enjoy the Premier League, you Tosser !!
Old 06-05-2017, 10:47 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shane Duffy.You have to be kidding,I have seen every R.O.I game for many many years,so i suppose i should like him as a player,but i honestly regard him as a fecking donkey,it pains me slightly to say so,but ask any Irish supporter and im sure they would say the same.He is full of running,plenty of energy etc.etc,but he really aint very good.You may see his limitations more clearly next season.Mackail Smith had the same qualities,but was similarly found wanting once he stepped above his comfort level.I would love to see Duffy do well,but he wont.Knockhaert will i fear, will be found to be lightweight also.

Last edited by sherrifbart; 06-05-2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Punctuation.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
Shane Duffy.You have to be kidding,I have seen every R.O.I game for many many years,so i suppose i should like him as a player,but i honestly regard him as a fecking donkey,it pains me slightly to say so,but ask any Irish supporter and im sure they would say the same.He is full of running,plenty of energy etc.etc,but he really aint very good.You may see his limitations more clearly next season.Mackail Smith had the same qualities,but was similarly found wanting once he stepped above his comfort level.I would love to see Duffy do well,but he wont.
Henessey and Ledley played every game for Wales in the Euros and are still regulars for them, but we all know what a pile of cr*p they have been for us, this season.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:02 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Regarding Bruno,surely not in the Premier division,he was roasted and bullied by a then very raw Yannick Bolasie as far back as 2013,he wont have improved.I take it you remember 2013,when your team gifted several hundred millions of pounds to Palace,even though your lot were P.L.R.Are you really sure youre still ready to take the world by storm,its a tough step up particularly from a poor Championship.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did Zaha win Championship player of the year? no.
?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-05-2017, 11:11 PM

Leeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by Leeroy; 06-05-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:13 PM

Leeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Lol , Much coveted Dunk, by who exactly?? Which top teams have been after him then?

Its not exactly hard to get into the ROI team, what competetion does he have? i could play for them i reckon and im not even IRish!!

its a Shame Alex ferguson has left Utd as im sure he'd be gagging to sign Knockeart, who was dumped by Leciester... He left to play in a much Worse league as he knew he couldnt make the step up.

Wilf has been monitered by Spurs and Man city this year, and has been our standout player for the last 2 years, Jamie Redknapp said he is exactly the player spurs should be signing, must of missed him talking about Knockeart! Oh and he did win POTY.

Championship player of the year means absolutely F*ck all in the Prem.

And Bruno, One of the weediest looking right backs ever, so he played for an average team in an average spanish league AGES ago....and?

But if you think hes fit, i wont judge you on that, we know what Brighton fans are like.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:47 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Wilf blew it did he ? He wasn't given a chance you idiot !
When one of the biggest clubs in the world comes calling for you at 19, you don't turn it down. He wasn't mature enough and away from his family, and stuck in a hotel.
Knockhaert struggles against top quality full backs, and his petulant side will get other teams backs up.
As for the pissed brothers at centre back, do me a favour! They will be up against serious pace next season, and I can see a few red cards from the pair.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:01 AM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Wilf blew it did he ? He wasn't given a chance you idiot !
When one of the biggest clubs in the world comes calling for you at 19, you don't turn it down. He wasn't mature enough and away from his family, and stuck in a hotel.
Knockhaert struggles against top quality full backs, and his petulant side will get other teams backs up.
As for the pissed brothers at centre back, do me a favour! They will be up against serious pace next season, and I can see a few red cards from the pair.
Don't forget we sold him because we wanted to run the club sustainably ,unlike that lot losing tens on millions a year to get promoted.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:15 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
Lol , Much coveted Dunk, by who exactly?? Which top teams have been after him then?

Its not exactly hard to get into the ROI team, what competetion does he have? i could play for them i reckon and im not even IRish!!

its a Shame Alex ferguson has left Utd as im sure he'd be gagging to sign Knockeart, who was dumped by Leciester... He left to play in a much Worse league as he knew he couldnt make the step up.

Wilf has been monitered by Spurs and Man city this year, and has been our standout player for the last 2 years, Jamie Redknapp said he is exactly the player spurs should be signing, must of missed him talking about Knockeart! Oh and he did win POTY.

Championship player of the year means absolutely F*ck all in the Prem.

And Bruno, One of the weediest looking right backs ever, so he played for an average team in an average spanish league AGES ago....and?

But if you think hes fit, i wont judge you on that, we know what Brighton fans are like.
By you guys. £5m bid.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:47 AM

The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
By you guys. £5m bid.
It doesn't suit their arguments to remember that fact Andy.
But to be fair to Leeroy he did state what Top teams bid for Dunk.

Last edited by The Parish Wig; 07-05-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:51 AM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
By you guys. £5m bid.
Source?
Old 07-05-2017, 10:54 AM

The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig
Quote:
Source?
Old 07-05-2017, 10:56 AM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Parish Wig View Post