Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-10-2021, 01:10 AM

leicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is here
Palace Fanzine

I'll give you an interview i'm ready....apart from the recent 2-2 last 3 games ive lefft Selhurst and managed to get back in your ground 3 times after a half time pint,no one in the premiership can match that.....1979 was the first time i came across Palace,night game because of the nf march ....you lot don't know a lot about Leicester heres your chance...
Old 17-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Old 17-10-2021, 12:40 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
I'll give you an interview i'm ready....apart from the recent 2-2 last 3 games ive lefft Selhurst and managed to get back in your ground 3 times after a half time pint,no one in the premiership can match that.....1979 was the first time i came across Palace,night game because of the nf march ....you lot don't know a lot about Leicester heres your chance...
May I suggest that, given your obvious flair for prose, you post a weekly column here, and let the editors of the various fanzines fight over it. Failing that please pm West Country Boy as he knows how this shit works.

Last edited by Pidster; 18-10-2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 12:52 AM

leicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is here
ok fair enough....to be fair around that time Millwall away was more exciting but....see you in the away pub at ours...
Old 25-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here