Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I recall back in 89 I think I was in Rhodes, Greece and Greece won the European Championship in Basketball, the locals were celebrating all night and into the next day....great time...
Old 02-09-2006, 11:08 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Sing when you're winning"
Old 02-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
In Greece it is the number one sport, Even before Football, Top greek players can earn more there than in the USA, Nice to see the yanks beaten...AGAIN.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:48 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
oxo seppo's!!!

shit sport, shit team.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:00 PM

Kiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i think the olympics showed america's arrogance that theY Thought they were the best at Basketball...i know they had amateur players but they still had players such as Iverson?
i personally think if everyone else played basketball as much as the USA they would be a crapper nation as they are at Football....

i do love brad freidel tho
Old 02-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiraly_legend
i think the olympics showed america's arrogance that theY Thought they were the best at Basketball...i know they had amateur players but they still had players such as Iverson?
i personally think if everyone else played basketball as much as the USA they would be a crapper nation as they are at Football....
The only thing AMATEUR about the current Basketball team was their attitude after this defeat
Old 02-09-2006, 09:20 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As the old saying goes, a champion team will always beat a team of overpaid, arrogant, cock sucking mo fo's.
Old 22-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Oh no now the USA women have been beaten

They think all they have to do is turn up
Old 22-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Australia in the final.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.