Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-10-2010, 08:19 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Thread title updated.

Also:

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHA.

HAAAA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go Rangers.
Agreed and I hate baseball.

Yankees = ManUre = W*nkers.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thread title updated.

Also:

HAHAHAHA.

HAAAA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go Rangers.
Agree with all this. I hate the Yankees with a passion. But aren't they technically still reigning 'world' champions? Until the Rangers or Giants take over following the WS?
Old 25-10-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I don't understand baseball, even though images of it are not as foreign to me as cricket would be to an American. -- all you ever see are home runs or people getting out. There has to be a lot more to it than that, but i've never fathomed it.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:33 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thread title updated.

Also:

HAHAHAHA.

HAAAA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go Rangers.
What a result.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Shamelessly stolen from Phill Jupitus' Twitter account, but, hey, it was worth it.
Old 30-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
Agree with all this. I hate the Yankees with a passion. But aren't they technically still reigning 'world' champions? Until the Rangers or Giants take over following the WS?
Seems like a few jumped the gun then

There's also an argument that as we have 27 World Championships then we still are reigning World Champions. Any chance of changing the name of the thread to the original one I put up? Either that or whoever changed it seems like an obsessive twat.

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 01-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Or whoever changed it happens to be a Red Sox fan who took great joy in seeing the arrogant scum fail again.

(And is also an obsessive twat.)

Genuinely amazes me that any Palace fan can support the Yankees. They're like Chelsea and Manure combined.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 01-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Genuinely amazes me that any Palace fan can support the Yankees OUT OF CHOICE WITH NO LINKS TO THE BRONX. They're like Chelsea and Manure combined.
EFA
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Or whoever changed it happens to be a Red Sox fan who took great joy in seeing the arrogant scum fail again.

Genuinely amazes me that any Palace fan can support the Yankees. They're like Chelsea and Manure combined.
Obsessive gutless twat. So you didn't have much to say during the regular season. Bosox are the second baseball team behind the Yankees, you're just like the Sniverpool or Arsenal, the runners up and has beens. Your spending is only second to ours.

So quite equally another person's perspective could be how could you be a Bosox fan.

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)

Last edited by sLlll; 07-11-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned by Moderators

Allders, you nonce. How do you know I have no ties to NY? You don't. So stop chatting shit as usual and get back to deciding whether your cup of tea will have one or two sugars.

MEEEEOOOOAAAAWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAHHAH AHAAHHAHHAH! Cup of tea, Saturday night, using handheld screen to watch a game, telling a messageboard you play girl sports ..................nurse help!! Sides bursting, tears of laughter rolling down cheeks

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 07-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Totally agree re Yankees. But then again my family come from the best sporting city in the US, Boston.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 07-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Banned by Moderators

Bostonians have an inferiority complex towards New Yorkers. Boston is a bit like a Birmingham compared to London. Not even in touching distance LOL

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 08-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLlll
Obsessive gutless twat. So you didn't have much to say during the regular season. Bosox are the second baseball team behind the Yankees, you're just like the Sniverpool or Arsenal, the runners up and has beens. Your spending is only second to ours.

So quite equally another person's perspective could be how could you be a Bosox fan.
I said plenty during the season on the actual baseball thread that everyone else uses.

As a Yankees fan I suppose using the proper thread is beneath you?

And I support Boston because I got engaged there, and went back there on honeymoon. So it's a city with strong personal links for both my wife and I. That a good enough reason for you? I think most reasonable people would be accepting of it.

As an aside, calm the personal insults or you won't be posting again on this thread or any other.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 08-11-2010, 04:26 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was someone a bit drunk at 11 o'clock on a Sunday morning?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I said plenty during the season on the actual baseball thread that everyone else uses.

As a Yankees fan I suppose using the proper thread is beneath you?

And I support Boston because I got engaged there, and went back there on honeymoon. So it's a city with strong personal links for both my wife and I. That a good enough reason for you? I think most reasonable people would be accepting of it.

As an aside, calm the personal insults or you won't be posting again on this thread or any other.
I did use the proper thread but kept being called an obscenity (maybe look to regulate that seeing that under 16s use this site before getting on your high horse.)

I never had too much of a problem with Bostonians, many have been very good to me. However you are a tart that decides to pick sides which as a moderator makes you some sort of Stalin (if you follow through your pussy threats.)

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 10-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike
Was someone a bit drunk at 11 o'clock on a Sunday morning?
Ha ha. Nah, far too early. You could accuse me of being half cut at 11pm on Sunday #lol

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 14-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never mind Cliff Lee will be joining in Free Agency.........................What no! surely not! CLiff Lee turns down the Yankees for less money to go back to the Phillies!!!!!!

Muwaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!