Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Mmmm Danone!

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Steve Parish On ITV4 NOW!

ITV4 are showing coverage of his Porsche Carrera Cup race from Oulton Park. He races in the Pro-am2 category and his car is the one with TAG livery down the side
Old 06-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What colour is his car?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Mmmm Danone!

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
He is starting 19th. His car is Black and yellow
Old 06-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
God, don't let him snuff it in a car accident!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy
He is starting 19th. His car is Black and yellow
Yep - just seen it. No. 4
Old 06-06-2010, 05:03 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
COME ON STEVE!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Mmmm Danone!

The race is divided into 3 classes (pro, pro-am1, pro-am2). He never wins overall but normally does well in his class.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:06 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Whens the race start?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Mmmm Danone!

It's on now
Old 06-06-2010, 05:08 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Jokessss. He will be a wicked owner. He got style!

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 06-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Mmmm Danone!

Up to 15th
Old 06-06-2010, 05:11 PM
We are staying up

We want Steve We want Steve
Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy
His car is Black and yellow
I hope it brings him more luck than the 1990 FA Cup Final Replay kit!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:14 PM
We are staying up

Do him steve
Old 06-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Mmmm Danone!

Yay! He got sone screen time!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Mmmm Danone!

Palace just got mentioned! Whoop
Old 06-06-2010, 05:16 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Come on stevieboy!

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 06-06-2010, 05:16 PM
We are staying up

Second in his class?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:17 PM

eaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses grow
Please don't crash
Old 06-06-2010, 05:17 PM
We are staying up

This is a lot better than f1