Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 09-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its still on free view at the moment, not sure how long for though.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:25 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Oz_da_Eagle
Thrashed by the mighty Habs last night!
Old 09-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah.. who'd have predicted Hackett would be outplaying Theodore?

At least we'll get a good draft pick in a what's supposed to be one of the best drafts of all time.. wait.. we traded our first round pick. DOH.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:21 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its OK i supose, but i wont be paying £9.99 a month for it!
Old 10-12-2002, 12:23 AM
Australia 3 Poms 1

Location: Sitting on the fence both ears to the ground, the fat cats still push the thin cats around
Oz_da_Eagle is starting to shape up
Only £2.50 for me!

(Three canadian flatmates)

Can't wait for some play-off hockey in the spring!!!!
Old 18-12-2002, 02:41 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Its still on free view at the moment, not sure how long for though.
Till today
Old 29-01-2003, 03:09 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
From the NASN web-site (for us long-suffering NTL subscribers)

"LATEST: From Wednesday 29th of January NASN will be available on ntl:home channel 917 (UK digital only). ntl:home customers can subscribe by calling 0800 052 2000.

Major League Baseball
We will air around 8-12 live and tape delayed games per week, including all of the League Divisional Series and League Championship Series, the All-Star Game and the World Series. That's over 250 games per year… and a lot of Barry Bonds home runs, Big Unit strike outs, ARod RBIs and Smoltz saves. Grab a beer and get ready.

Sports news, highlights and talk shows
We will be airing some of the best sports news, highlights and chat-shows direct from North America. These will include, depending on the season: ESPN Baseball Tonight, ESPN College Gameday, ESPN College Hoops Tonight, NHL Powerweek, ESPN NHL Tonight, MSG SportsDesk, MSG Angles, ESPN's Pardon the Interruption, ESPN's The Life, ESPN's The Season and ESPN's Around the Horn. Highlights, reviews, arguments, comedy, basic boisterous fun. "

Let's hope it works!
Old 29-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
DAMN DAMN AND THRICE DAMN!

I want this, yet i am not at home and my house in Chester doesn't even have a cooker let alone Sky TV! that will change next year though, and it'll be about £5 a month each for all the channels! This will be on my list.

I adore watching Hockey games. Got out of watching Baseball games because Toronto started to be crappy, not seen Basketball for AGES!!! This is just what i need, yet i can't get it !!!
Old 04-02-2003, 08:55 PM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been watching it for a couple of days now. Its free for NTL viewers
Old 06-02-2003, 12:28 AM

Senor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsSenor Ding-Dong is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Programme on the Raiderettes at the moment. Eurosport should do this sort of stuff when there's no proper sport instead of handball etc.
Old 27-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My freeview ends a fortnight on Tuesday.
Old 27-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didnt realise I started this thread.

The Coyotes are still stinking up the place but at least we have our first round pick this year!

I really need to get a place of my own so I can get this.
Old 27-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Shake it Baby

mine runs out at the end of the March.
Old 27-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine runs out on the 16th. The day of the first game of March madness, two days before it really kicks off properly. Didn't think I'd enjoy college basketball so much, but I have done.
Old 28-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Hair by Les Porter

BTW how can Max Kellerman still feature on the Around the Horn adverts when apparently he's left the show?

For other fans of the shown (and I know there are some) you might like To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 28-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Mine runs out on the 16th. The day of the first game of March madness, two days before it really kicks off properly. Didn't think I'd enjoy college basketball so much, but I have done.
Thats why im pleased mine lasts for another 2 weeks! dissapointed by the lack of NBA though.
Old 29-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Ducks vs Queens tonight! Four goals and two fights, and the first period hasn't even finished yet!
Old 29-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Shake it Baby

Pah! The NBA is on Sky Sports
Old 03-03-2004, 11:57 AM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
NASN have announced a lot of the early season games theyll be showing live -

UK times

30/3 11am Yankees v Tampa Bay Tokyo
31/3 11am Yankees v Tampa Bay Tokyo
5/4 7pm Cubs v Reds 10pm Phillies Pirates
6/4 6pm TBD
7/4 00.30 TBD 8.30pm Rangers v As
8/4 00.00 Giants v Astros
9/4 8pm Blue Jays v Red Sox
12/4 6pm TBD
14/4 00.00 TBD 6pm ESPN TBD
15/4 00.00 Reds v Phillies 8pm Diamondbacks v Rockies
19/4 4pm Yankees v Red Sox
21/4 00.00 TBD
22/4 00.00 Cardinals v Astros 6pm ESPN TBD
23/4 8pm TBD
28/4 00.00 Mariners v Orioles
29/4 00.00 TBD 6pm ESPN TBD
Old 03-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got it, it's very good.

Hockey Night in Canada every Saturday night/Sunday morning. Don Cherry is brilliant, speaks the truth.
They show about four or five other NHL games per week as well.
I like "Around the Horn" as well, quite funny.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.