Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 25-11-2003, 04:15 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ally Ross is good, Ill agree with Jack Regan there.
Old 25-11-2003, 04:15 PM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't have an issue with the quote, why is it cheeky, where does all this paranoia come from, all these insecurities, bless!
Old 25-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Regan
Yeah right.

I don't buy dirty books.

But I do force myself to go into newsagents and scour the top shelves to see exactly what sort of filth is being printed these days.
That's up to you you silly fascist, but DVDs are much better
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 25-11-2003, 04:18 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by DE - Glad All Over
Don't have an issue with the quote, why is it cheeky, where does all this paranoia come from, all these insecurities, bless!
I think the answer to the equation in some peoples eyes is:

Daily Mail (or Sun) + Comment on Europe = Nazi
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 25-11-2003, 04:21 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Skin Up
Ally Ross is good, Ill agree with Jack Regan there.
You buy the Sun for one columnist?

Why don't people admit to buying the Sun and reading it all?

It's always, 'I read a copy I found on the train', or 'I read a copy in the barbers'

How the hell is the Sun the number 1 best selling paper in Britain when no ••••••• is buying it?

It's almost as puzzling as why did Mrs.Thatcher win 3 (THREE) elections when no-one voted for her!

Hypocrites.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 25-11-2003, 04:24 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You buy the Sun for one columnist?

Why don't people admit to buying the Sun and reading it all?

It's always, 'I read a copy I found on the train', or 'I read a copy in the barbers'

How the hell is the Sun the number 1 best selling paper in Britain when no ••••••• is buying it?

It's almost as puzzling as why did Mrs.Thatcher win 3 (THREE) elections when no-one voted for her!

Hypocrites.
2, Ally Ross and the excellent Colin Hart.

Thats 15p per column.
Old 25-11-2003, 04:27 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle
Ally Ross is good.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 25-11-2003, 04:27 PM
Stealing your cat

Essexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for youEssexeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally posted by Beanie
Simple question - if France had won the RWC would Jacques Chirac be celebrating it as a French win or a win for all of Europe?

Alternatively - if France had won the world cup, would Tony Blair be saying the same thing about being a victory for Europe and the northern hemisphere?

I think so.
Old 25-11-2003, 05:05 PM

Bobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I saw about 15 seconds of Littlejohn on Sky news last week. I felt like I should go and have a shower afterwards.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 25-11-2003, 06:53 PM

CHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
I read the Daily Mail.

I read The Mail on Sunday.

I read The Daily Express.

and

The Sun

and

The News of the World

And they're all BRILLIANT papers.
None of them print news, so how can they be newspapers? But that apart, once you've read all these, what do you do with the other 23 hours, 45 minutes of the day?
Old 25-11-2003, 06:57 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It is the worse paper of them all narrow minded bigotted etc.

Someone I know has been all over the paper in early autumn. What they wrote and the camp affected style of the journalist makes me ill.
Old 25-11-2003, 07:17 PM

ammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for you
I can also confirm that the following are brilliant (and right).

Richard Littlejohn
Clarkson
Jane Moore

I no longer buy the NOTW because Ulrika Johnson has a column in it.
Old 25-11-2003, 07:26 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ammiller
A man of principle.

Among the page after page of fabricated shite and the year upon dreary year of pandering to every petty prejudice and smutty storyline, what was it about Ulrika's bit that so offended you?
Old 25-11-2003, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ammiller
I can also confirm that the following are brilliant (and right).

Richard Littlejohn
Clarkson
Jane Moore

I'd like to hear Jack Regans opinion on Jane Moore.

I consider her the print medias version of Fiona Phillips.
Old 26-11-2003, 09:22 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Quote:
Originally posted by Skin Up
I'd like to hear Jack Regans opinion on Jane Moore.

I consider her the print medias version of Fiona Phillips.
Happy to give my opinion of Jane Moore.

If you're not quite ready for full strength Littlejohn, I would suggest you start with Jane. She's like a watered-down Littlejohn, and is RIGHT in everything she says. In a curry league table, it'd be a bit like this:

Moore - Korma
Littlejohn - Madras
Lee-Potter - Phall (with extra HOT chilli's)

The only thing that lets down Jane Moore is that silly 'Bloke Quote' and 'Not The Bloke Quote'.

It's about as funny as woodworm in a cripples crutch.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 26-11-2003, 09:26 AM

Thankyou.
Old 26-11-2003, 01:19 PM

ammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
A man of principle.

Among the page after page of fabricated shite and the year upon dreary year of pandering to every petty prejudice and smutty storyline, what was it about Ulrika's bit that so offended you?
She is a tramp.

That is not just my opinion.

It's a fact.
Old 26-11-2003, 01:52 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Essexeagle
Alternatively - if France had won the world cup, would Tony Blair be saying the same thing about being a victory for Europe and the northern hemisphere?

I think so.
Oh, I agree, and that would just as obnoxious.

In fact I'm quite surprised we haven't heard from "Downing Street sources" that Clive Woodward has been following Blair suggestions for the last four years, and Jonny Wilkinson sneeks round to Sedgefield occasionally for advice on kicking. Remember Blair is the guy who tried to establish his football supporting credentials by saying how he grew up watching Jackie Milburn from the St James Park terraces, before having to admit that he was actually 3 when Milburn retired.
Old 26-11-2003, 02:01 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

The Mail is good.

If I have one minor qualm, it's that they concentrate too much on Lady Di, and the events surrounding her untimely death.

In actual fact she was just a tramp the same as Ulrika.

But overall, I love the Mail.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 26-11-2003, 02:04 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
It is the worse paper of them all narrow minded bigotted etc.
What do you mean by 'etc' ?

If you can't articulate what's wrong with it, don't just say it's the worst paper of them all just to be 'trendy'

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990