Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just wanted to say "YEEEEESS, FVUCKIN YEEEEES!!!!!!"
Old 15-11-2004, 05:25 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great game,great atmosphere,the final will be a ripper.
Old 15-11-2004, 07:43 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Henfield Eagle
Great game,great atmosphere,the final will be a ripper.
Looking forward to the Final too Henfield. Based on the games so far, GB should go in as favourites although I suspect the bookies will do the reverse based solely on past results.
Old 15-11-2004, 08:29 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hasn't British League come along way in recent years.Alot to do with Aust coaches/players crossing over.Good to see that GB/England are more competetive in league,Union.Now for the cricket!
Old 15-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Looking forward to the Final too Henfield. Based on the games so far, GB should go in as favourites although I suspect the bookies will do the reverse based solely on past results.
Not being defeatist, but based on the games so far, I'd still say you were favourites. Whether we can defend as well as that 2nd half again remains to be seen. I was pooping my load everytime you lot broke forward!
Old 15-11-2004, 11:28 PM

Aussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Once Tonga and Berrigan are dropped, and Lockyer is back, we'll take the sword to your lot. Bring on the Final!
Old 17-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by BVB Bob
Not being defeatist, but based on the games so far, I'd still say you were favourites. Whether we can defend as well as that 2nd half again remains to be seen. I was pooping my load everytime you lot broke forward!
Have to agree unfortuntaely. I might have a good look at the betting next week. It was backs against the wall stuff, the best I have seen from a Britsih team in a long while. But I knwo what the Aussies are like when it really matters Barstards.
Old 17-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie_Eagle
The game took a huge dive in popularity post 1997,
Why? Did Australia lose a game?
Old 17-11-2004, 01:15 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
Why? Did Australia lose a game?
Super League war Steve.
Old 21-11-2004, 08:51 AM

GB AGAIN Beat Kiwis.
Old 21-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
It's been a good series this. Even as a Union man I've enjoyed every game.
Old 23-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Andy Farrell named best player in the world at a ceremony yesterday, in receiving the Golden Boot - Ellery Hanley is the only other english player to have recieved this in twenty years.
Old 27-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Dortmunder

Well, here it is, The big day. The Palace fan inside me can't help but feel we're going to lose, but I hope we give it a bloody good go. If we lose, please don't make it in the last minute. Come on GB!!

By the way, if anyone is going to Saints, they'll be a few of us in the Walkabout there afterwards, cheering on our boys. More the merrier.
Old 27-11-2004, 07:10 PM

Johnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fear
38-0 at half time.

You can guess who too.

Yea Australia.

Bloody pathetic.
Old 28-11-2004, 12:14 AM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by BVB Bob
If we lose, please don't make it in the last minute.
They took note
Old 28-11-2004, 12:52 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Graham, cue Ashes talk..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 28-11-2004, 11:00 AM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Originally posted by Men At Work
They took note
Not quite what I had in mind though!
To be honest, although I think the occasion got to the Lions, I thought the 1st half from Oz was almost perfect RL. Yes we made a few costly mistakes, and yes Newton was the same liability he always is with his temperament, but the way you lot punished us, your handling, movement & pressure was immense. After I accepted the game was over (15 mins in!) I enjoyed it. At least we showed some guts in the 2nd half. It's not embarassing when one side is simply too good, you just have to accept it and wonder how we can ever get that good.
Old 28-11-2004, 11:10 AM

The wallabies did the biz at twickers too.
Old 28-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First ever Rugby League game I bothered to watch the whole of (mainly because the Argie v Ireland game was parp). Australia completely pissed all over GB in the first half. Second half it was a case they weren't really bothered, rather than GB playing well.
Old 28-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
What was the score?