Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
It's a magmar. It even bothering. So he colour denotes type and the number of icons denotes rarity I guess
Old 24-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Next one another gengar
Old 24-06-2017, 11:45 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there any point to it then?

It appears I won 100 coins though I don't know the time frame - happy again, always like to buy the stuff for free
Old 24-06-2017, 02:34 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ive only seen 2 types of eggs. A Pink one and a yellow one. Pink ones are easy being 1 or 2 rating and yellow is hard being 3 and 4 rating. A 5th rating looks like it'll be legendary and think it is dark blue.

I have no idea what type of pokemon will come out of each egg but you'll find the harder ones will be the better pokemon.

I've seen: Crocanaw, Bayleaf, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Rhydon, Electabuzz, Magmar, Muk while out and about today
Old 24-06-2017, 03:46 PM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post

It appears I won 100 coins though I don't know the time frame - happy again, always like to buy the stuff for free
Apparently you get a coin every 10 mins your pokemon occupies a gym with a maximum of 50 coins a day. People suggesting it's better to put weak mons in gyms in order to get the coins back quicker.
Old 24-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:

I got 100 too, no clue how / why
Old 24-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

i tried to battle a 250k snorlax on my own

it suggested i needed 17 others
Old 24-06-2017, 04:34 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
i tried to battle a 250k snorlax on my own

it suggested i needed 17 others
David vs Goliath there, i bet the Goliath won!
Old 24-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

I think three or four others and we would have nailed it
Old 24-06-2017, 10:51 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So are the raids worth it? I haven't one yet but you guys seem to indicate it's not worth it unless it's one of the ones that might give you access to a potential legendary.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I placed my first ever monster in the gym at the East Midlands arrivals on Friday night after landing. Only 2 other animals in it at the time. Needed to revive it yesterday lunchtime and found i had 50 coins, my first ever.
It must have been exhausted because it had been thrown out by the afternoon.
Added another to a gym in the evening but that has already been ditched and no coin won.
Can't see me visiting the same gyms often enough to keep the monsters fed with berries and active.

So it was an interesting diversion for a day or two.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
I placed my first ever monster in the gym at the East Midlands arrivals on Friday night after landing. Only 2 other animals in it at the time. Needed to revive it yesterday lunchtime and found i had 50 coins, my first ever.
It must have been exhausted because it had been thrown out by the afternoon.
Added another to a gym in the evening but that has already been ditched and no coin won.
Can't see me visiting the same gyms often enough to keep the monsters fed with berries and active.

So it was an interesting diversion for a day or two.
As long as they are in gyms they will earn you coins! Just do your best to throw them in as much as possible. Give berries to anyone on your team as you boost your score on that gym as it counts as defending it
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM

Quote:
So are the raids worth it? I haven't one yet but you guys seem to indicate it's not worth it unless it's one of the ones that might give you access to a potential legendary.
Depends really, if you have enough people then try and get the 4* ones, depending on what they are. Beat it and you can get the top Pokemon like Tyranitar etc
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

So really, the new update, not loving it. Raid Battles are only going to make sense if there is a big crowd. the limited 50 coins a day makes it pointless talking down loads of gyms :/
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrayP41ace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For those of you that spend money on this game, seems they have made a balls up with the price of coins, it's cheaper to buy 100 coins at a time, until the 39 quids worth. Not a massive difference but it's more for you than them