Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Should Puncheon be dropped?
Yes 357 88.59%
No 46 11.41%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2017, 04:15 PM

Bungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agree he needs a break so would put him on the bench for the next game.
I would start the next game with Remy up with Benteke and Townsend out wide. I thought he looked up for it yesterday and he got a few decent crosses in.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:17 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Or a winger, too slow. Or a CAM, too many backwards passes and too one-footed.........
I think he's ok on the right as he's got a good cross on him but I agree he's probably not justifying a starting place anymore.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:27 PM

READING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Punch if he plays again must not have any defensive duties to fulfill other than tracking back to mark his man.
When we are not playing well, as yesterday, he picks the ball up far to deep and negates the centre back being able to push on 10 yards and we become too deep.
On Tuesday, when we played well, he was further forward thus allowing central defenders to press on and then pass.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:32 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Love Punch. One of my favourite ever Palace players. Clearly cares and he shouldnt be playing deep. However he looks absolutely bereft of confidence at the moment and should no way be starting.
In a nutshell Bill.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:33 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was absolutely ******* awful yesterday. Worst performance from him in a long list of awful performances.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:37 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mate of mine (neutral fan) who was at the game yesterday texted me asking me rhetorically if there was a worse player in the league than Puncheon. Shows that it's not just us who thinks he's toilet.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:39 PM

BillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
After Cabaye went off we had Ledley and Puncheon playing as our central midfield. I was thinking about it today and I think that is a poorer central midfield combination then any other team are playing in the whole league. It's no wonder we got run over.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:41 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
After Cabaye went off we had Ledley and Puncheon playing as our central midfield. I was thinking about it today and I think that is a poorer central midfield combination then any other team are playing in the whole league. It's no wonder we got run over.
Shows how much Cabaye does for us
Old 05-02-2017, 05:42 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
weve gotta hope that this Serbian fella is the real deal. ... We really do miss Jedinak so much.

Do not want to see Puncheon on the field next week.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:

And we had McArthur running around on the wing and behind Benteke. Sub should've been Townsend or Remy all day long.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:44 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
weve gotta hope that this Serbian fella is the real deal. ... We really do miss Jedinak so much.

Do not want to see Puncheon on the field next week.
if he is, please never ever as a CM again

he's not Pirlo
Old 05-02-2017, 06:30 PM

Pete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That should not be allowed to happen. Cabaye and MacArthur run themselves into the ground trying, and sometimes failing, to compete in the middle so playing Ledley and Puncheon there is simply a way to concede the game. With them in front, Henessey behind and disappearing 'wing backs' it's no wonder the back three was terrified.
Allardyce doesn't have anymore time to learn. He needs to play 451 and drop the 3 or 4 players who aren't up to it. It gives us a chance.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
When he's asked to play that deep he's going to be poor, we were totally over run in midfield. It's not an excuse.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:40 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
When he's asked to play that deep he's going to be poor, we were totally over run in midfield. It's not an excuse.
But he is rubbish in and around the penalty area, thats no excuse

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 05-02-2017, 07:43 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Mate of mine (neutral fan) who was at the game yesterday texted me asking me rhetorically if there was a worse player in the league than Puncheon. Shows that it's not just us who thinks he's toilet.
Did you not think of hennessey?
Old 05-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
It's not a big surprise that your friends are ignorant, too.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:58 PM
AMAZE(ing) ???

Tripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Doesn't fit in atm.
How does he get his money out when the banks are shut?
Old 05-02-2017, 08:08 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He might well love the club but he hasn't shown it lately. Ive watched him pretty closely and he's been hiding. When we're in possession, he's standing within a few yards of the opposition and never looking to make a positive move. He might drop back every so often to pick the ball up but then either plays a simple pass himself or turns in to trouble. He's a fraction of the player that he was under Pulis. Should be nowhere near the first XI right now.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:35 PM

Jman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
To be fair I don't think there are many worse in the championship...
Old 11-02-2017, 05:44 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Bump. Luka, McArthur and Cabaye should be ahead of him. He should be 4th choice, and arguably we should be playing with only 2 to accommodate Remy and 2 up top