Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 24-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry about double post...
Old 24-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And of course in response to Judge Dread's earlier edict, there had to be an appeal didn't there?

Dreader than dread.....tougher than lead
Old 24-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Pass me the Vongole

And in the final installment of this trilogy, Judge Dread would relent if the defendants showed they could dance properly in his courtroom!

400 years, and 500 lashes..
Old 24-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Pass me the Vongole

And in the final installment of this trilogy, Judge Dread would relent if the defendants showed they could dance properly in his courtroom!

400 years, and 500 lashes..
Old 26-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Roots reggae at its best (plus dub)..

Old 26-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Pass me the Vongole

And a tribute to the beneficial properties of marrahoochi across wider society...

Old 11-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 24-08-2017, 09:27 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone been listening to the "Don Letts and Turtle Bay present reggae 45" podcast?

Well worth downloading, four one hour episodes on different aspects of the genre with full length tracks being played (I hope the sponsors are paying royalties to the artists featured).
Old 24-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
No but I think I shall, cheers, Smoz.
Old 24-08-2017, 09:31 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Mash it up
Old 24-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Has anyone been listening to the "Don Letts and Turtle Bay present reggae 45" podcast?

Well worth downloading, four one hour episodes on different aspects of the genre with full length tracks being played (I hope the sponsors are paying royalties to the artists featured).
Nice......can't see how to download it though.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Was watching a movie the other night called "The Gambler" with Mark Wahlberg and this song made my ears prick up.

Old 24-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Also been listening to this lot through the week.

Old 24-08-2017, 12:07 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Nice......can't see how to download it though.
I do it via iTunes podcast section, I imagine other podcast feeds will have it too.

Try this if you use iTunes

Check out this great Podcast: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-08-2017, 12:26 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Was watching a movie the other night called "The Gambler" with Mark Wahlberg and this song made my ears prick up.

Easy All Stars, It's good innit. Did you know that they covered the whole album, not just this track? They have covered a few other classic albums too but nowhere near as well as this one.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Easy All Stars, It's good innit. Did you know that they covered the whole album, not just this track? They have covered a few other classic albums too but nowhere near as well as this one.
Yep, got the album the next day along with some other stuff they did, though their reworking of the beatles shows that, no matter how talented you are, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.