Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-10-2017, 07:10 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any idea which date is being earmarked for the Eubank vs Groves fight? Really hope I'm in the country for it.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:13 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
Any idea which date is being earmarked for the Eubank vs Groves fight? Really hope I'm in the country for it.
Rumour is Jan 2018, venue Stamford Bridge...
Old 16-10-2017, 05:12 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
An outdoor venue in January? I highly doubt that.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 16-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was surprised when they said January after the fight. Will be a great fight, most exciting British fight since Froch Groves imo. A bit more evenly matched and a world title unification fight, very exciting.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:30 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
An outdoor venue in January? I highly doubt that.
that is what I thought, Grooves is a Chelsea fan and wants it in Stamford Bridge, I doubt it very much, most probably will end up at O2
Old 16-10-2017, 07:31 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
I was surprised when they said January after the fight. Will be a great fight, most exciting British fight since Froch Groves imo. A bit more evenly matched and a world title unification fight, very exciting.
Agree.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:18 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Which belt does Eubank hold? Itís one of those made up ones isnít it?
Old 16-10-2017, 09:26 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Home match for Groves!

Can't wait for this, so tough to call. Eubank looks to be improving all the time, especially his ring craft, but Groves is canny and has the experience. Gun to my head i'd say Eubank, but could easily go either way.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pulev out oF AJ fight so he's fighting Takam instead. Zzzz

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Pulev out oF AJ fight so he's fighting Takam instead. Zzzz
Such a shame really destroys it as a spectacle. I would have prefered to have seen whyte promoted up the card and takam taken on helenius.

Povetkin is in training isn't he? Can you get a refund if you paid out for tickets?
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haha no doubt Eddie will be cancelling the PPV event then?

Oh wait.....

Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Such a shame really destroys it as a spectacle. I would have prefered to have seen whyte promoted up the card and takam taken on helenius.

Povetkin is in training isn't he? Can you get a refund if you paid out for tickets?
It's Eddie Hearne, therefore I'd say the chances are somewhere between a 0% chance and a 0% chance.

Old Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Question!

TBF it is a big shame, these things happen though. Hopefully we can see AJ Vs Wilder in the summer.

Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Probationary User

Fedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFedora69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:

Do you think it would have gone beyond 3-4 rounds anyway ? If Takam has kept himself fit it may go similar distance anyhow.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedora69 View Post
Do you think it would have gone beyond 3-4 rounds anyway ? If Takam has kept himself fit it may go similar distance anyhow.
Maybe not but i think Pulev is a ranked way above takam and a more relevant contest. Outside of Fury, Wilder, povetkin or Parker he is the only name that seems valid as an opponent in a big stadium. Of course if Haye beats Bellew there will be interest in that but ultimately Haye will be just paying his bills and he will do no better against AJ than he did against Wlad.

I think the validity of the contest is more about how many questions there are left to answer. Would Pulev have brought more of a challenge? probably not but there is a slight doubt. Takam has lost to parker and povetkin so there is no doubt this is now not a contest.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Maybe not but i think Pulev is a ranked way above takam and a more relevant contest. Outside of Fury, Wilder, povetkin or Parker he is the only name that seems valid as an opponent in a big stadium. Of course if Haye beats Bellew there will be interest in that but ultimately Haye will be just paying his bills and he will do no better against AJ than he did against Wlad. I think the validity of the contest is more about how many questions there are left to answer. Would Pulev have brought more of a challenge? probably not but there is a slight doubt. Takam has lost to parker and povetkin so there is no doubt this is now not a contest.
This is heavyweight boxing and Takam doesn't have a bad knockout percentage and going the distance against Parker in a closely called fight isn't embarrassing.

Whilst you would be mad to bet against AJ, let's hope AJ isn't of the same mind as you and doesn't get complacent.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
This is heavyweight boxing and Takam doesn't have a bad knockout percentage and going the distance against Parker in a closely called fight isn't embarrassing.

Whilst you would be mad to bet against AJ, let's hope AJ isn't of the same mind as you and doesn't get complacent.
Punchers chance like any heavyweight I guess. I just donít think this fight is worthy of a stadium with vast numbers.
Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Punchers chance like any heavyweight I guess. I just donít think this fight is worthy of a stadium with vast numbers.
No, but then...neither was Pulev. The fact is that AJ will still sell big numbers until he loses. Eddie Hearn has gone on record saying he's outgrown the O2.
Old Today, 08:23 AM
Probationary User

cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50 cpfc50
LOL Eddie Hearn Protection Services in full force protecting Anthony Joshua, this is very dodgy indeed. I said Kubrat Pulevs style is all wrong for AJ. Carlos Takam is absolutely fu*king sh*t. YOU DO know Takam has been training for 8 weeks, was told to be on standby. (EXTRA dodgy)
Sky pundits/puppets Johnny Nelson and Adam Smith comparing Takam with George Foreman and mentioning Lennox Lewis - proper knobhead's they are.

Last edited by cpfc50; Today at 08:24 AM. Reason: .
Old Today, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc50 View Post
LOL Eddie Hearn Protection Services in full force protecting Anthony Joshua, this is very dodgy indeed. I said Kubrat Pulevs style is all wrong for AJ. Carlos Takam is absolutely fu*king sh*t. YOU DO know Takam has been training for 8 weeks, was told to be on standby. (EXTRA dodgy)
Sky pundits/puppets Johnny Nelson and Adam Smith comparing Takam with George Foreman and mentioning Lennox Lewis - proper knobhead's they are.
Oh no. It's you again with your constructive comments.