Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the elusive k View Post
His all round game has clearly developed since coming here with his work-rate and defensive game coming on in leaps and bounds but it seems to be at the cost of his biggest asset which was his ability to score fantastic long range goals out of nothing. ....
This long range shooting is a touch overrated. He scored 3 goals in his Spurs career. Had a bit of a purple patch at Newcastle in a very short period of time in reality (he only played a dozen games for them).

The big plus in a season of ridiculous injuries, he has stayed fit and played the most matches of anyone bar Luka. It's also the most games he has ever played in a season.

He does need to chip in with more goals but I think personally his crossing needed to be better and more often as much as anything.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
It's like watching a different player from the other year!

He looked lazy and disinterested... this season he is one of those who bust a gut and always gives 100% every week!
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Love Andros now. Thought he was lazy initially but you can't fault his effort over the past year or so. Always puts in 100% and does the simple things well.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:04 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
He fell out with Pardew... and couldnít be arsed... it seems he puts in 100% when he gets on with the manager... his work rate is phenomenal. Just hope he donít fall out with Roy.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
it seems he puts in 100% when he gets on with the manager... his work rate is phenomenal. Just hope he donít fall out with Roy.
Considering Roy picked him for England (where he produced some of his best performances) I doubt it. Just got to hope Roy stays on!