Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Richard bakary is on trial from saints, how did he do?
He made a very rash challenge at one point. I din't pay much attention to him other than that though
Old 13-03-2018, 10:27 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Richard bakary is on trial from saints, how did he do?

Didn’t look great. Had a shot from about 40yards that was well wide, when he had better options. Didn’t look as fit as rest of players.
Cardiff’s No 8 looked decent.
Old 18-03-2018, 01:01 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know if hull game on monday is at selhurst or elsewhere havnt seen it advertised anywhere cheers.
Old 18-03-2018, 01:19 PM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
copers cope
Old 18-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Anyone know if hull game on monday is at selhurst or elsewhere havnt seen it advertised anywhere cheers.
I might have this entirely wrong so anyone can correct me if I have.

I think there are 5 reserve games played at Selhurst during the season and those 5 games would/can be live streamed. Home games not played at Selhurst won't ever be streamed and away games would be up to the opposition team