Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-07-2017, 12:25 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not exactly a man of enthusiasm is our Frank?!
I like my managers a bit on the dour side. BFS and SSC are prime examples.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:17 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
::cough:: Peter Taylor :::cough::
Old 18-07-2017, 03:00 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
::cough:: Peter Taylor :::cough::
He wasn't dour. Did you never see his Norman Wisdom impressions. Bloody hilarious.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:06 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He wasn't dour. Did you never see his Norman Wisdom impressions. Bloody hilarious.
I never met him in person. All I saw of him was his sour puss glowering confusedly at the pitch from the dugout. I just assumed that was his "default" look.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
I never met him in person. All I saw of him was his sour puss glowering confusedly at the pitch from the dugout. I just assumed that was his "default" look.
I wasn't being too serious myself. I think l only saw him once on the telly doing the impression! And yes you are right, he was a bit of a miserable bugger as we all were watching his CPFC team.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:25 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Exactly they just get on with the job
Old 18-07-2017, 06:34 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Came back on the football special, the team had a carriage. Pete Taylor had a fight with a pork pie, Norman Wisdom style. He lost.

He owned a yellow mk1 Capri, and was often seen in West Wickham, back in he day.

A bit of a bully, evidently.
Old 21-07-2017, 08:36 AM

Purepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Going nowhere."very happy" wants "to be part of the project" "looking forward for this new season".
"I want to score more goals".
Old 21-07-2017, 09:13 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We are so lucky to have Benteke, if we have a good season and he stays injury free we could be looking at 20+ goals from him
Old 21-07-2017, 09:15 AM

TheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
We are so lucky to have Benteke, if we have a good season and he stays injury free we could be looking at 20+ goals from him

and in every bit of video i see of him, he looks happy
Old 21-07-2017, 11:45 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
and in every bit of video i see of him, he looks happy
Except when he is arguing Chinese food with Wilf!
Old 21-07-2017, 10:18 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we start in chaos because the manager wants to play a clever system despite not having the players to do it with and without getting good people in during the window, Benteke's thoughts will be very different. He wont be arsed to go through all that again. It is such a privilege to have him and Zaha, if they played most games you would have to be stunned at the monumentally bad management that took us down if we did indeed drop. Have to keep Benteke pretty much no matter what.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:20 PM

Optimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FdB will know what we can and can't do. It's only the press/media that have adopted this 'Total Football' approach. FdB hasn't said we must play this way. I think we'll look to be more comfortable when in possession but our asset is pace on the counter. That won't change. I don't expect much difference than when Big Sam came in. Solid at the back but impressive on the counter. Just with maybe a bit more possession with the ball with better players with the ball at their feet.