Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Pawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Peer to Peer lending, in particular Funding Circle

Does anyone have any experience of this?
I'm looking to get a somewhat better return on some of my savings, not easy at the moment!
Old 13-07-2018, 12:21 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Yes have used Ratesetter for a number of years now, the rates aren't as good as they were, your money is at risk etc. Have a look at the money saving expert forum.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:50 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Ive used quidcycle ....but as a borrower.... they seemed well run.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm looking to find people wanting to invest a bit of money into Bitcoin, if you want to send £20 my way?
Old 13-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used Funding Cirlce for a few years. They provide the opportunity to review exactly what it is you think your investing in so that can be a level of controlling your risk. Have heard that thier grading of bussiness leaves something to be desired.. C now Bs etc. Personally I was doing great ... with an estimated return of 7.2% i was getting 10%+ for the first couple of years.. then 6 or so bussiness went t*ts up and they tried to recover funds.. some they did , some they didnt.. abeit i only had blocks of£20 invested in any one company spread over a few K I was still getting the estimated 7 or so %.. but it was then the thought that I had lost what I couldnt control. didnt like that and have invested elswhere..

I stuck to mainly property development Co's and it was some other types that failed, a couple before making any repayments which makes me question Funding circle's 'rigorous' vetting.

I may look at this type of investing again in the future, just not sure about Funding Circle
Old 13-07-2018, 02:57 PM

Pawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Simplex, Your advice and experience is much appreciated, Thank you.

FourtyTwo, I think I'd prefer to send twenty quid to you than "invest" in Bitcoin, but not today.