Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 11-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
An away end would solve it ,been said many times if people hated me and wanted me gone it wouldn't be a problem

See ya.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:02 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Hate is a strong word . Im confused why you are on here everyday.
I'm not my mates say why are you always on facebook go on there 3 times a week lol
Old 12-10-2018, 05:05 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not my mates say why are you always on facebook go on there 3 times a week lol
I guarantee you are on here more than Facebook.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:24 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
all I know is the people I went to Gillingham with and the goldstone don't go anymore because of cost and lack of tickets
So effectively they are queuing outside the packed 30k stadium trying to get in
Old 12-10-2018, 12:13 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
all I know is the people I went to Gillingham with and the goldstone don't go anymore because of cost and lack of tickets
If that is true, that is very sad.

Gazumped by 2 Club, middle class, Rugger fans.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:25 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
If that is true, that is very sad.

Gazumped by 2 Club, middle class, Rugger fans.
Yes it is ,but their money is the same as ours I guess ,the only thing that makes me smile is the rubber burgers smell of pipe smoke standing getting rushed to the front when you score and the total lack of health and safety ,a great time supporting Brighton ,when it comes to money the premier league is the place to be but when it comes to having fun Southend Leyton Orient Rochdale Great times