Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Back in the UK

arabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Quality player and has played in the premier league unlike Bamford. Welcome!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:55 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems like a good loan but looking at a couple of his videos looks more like a DM to me. I think having watched Zaha compilation videos can spoil it for everyone not that they are the same type of player.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:48 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Defo worth a punt IMO. Has been a real mixed bag with Chelsea but has never been given a run. Has real ability.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:43 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
So he's Leon Cort's brother? How does that work?

Should his name really be Ruben Loftus-Cheek-Cort? (or any combination of those names)
Old 13-07-2017, 02:53 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
So he's Leon Court's brother? How does that work?

Should his name really be Ruben Loftus-Cheek-Court? (or any combination of those names)
Leon Cort is his half brother. Carl Cort is his other half brother, making one whole brother
Old 13-07-2017, 03:40 AM

TheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Defo worth a punt IMO. Has been a real mixed bag with Chelsea but has never been given a run. Has real ability.
Concur - He's true quality. Could have had an impact with Chelsea if given half a chance. Should be quite a dynamic tandem paired with Zaha!!
Old 13-07-2017, 12:55 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Leon Cort is his half brother. Carl Cort is his other half brother, making one whole brother

I think his Dad had a few kids, we should sign his dad as a stud-dad. Breed him with the manbetx models.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:03 PM

Spiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
So all three together should be called Cort trois (good old Chelsea name) Sorry I'll get my coat
Old 13-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I wonder if he'll play next to Luka and push Cabaye further up the pitch.
Old 13-07-2017, 05:19 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I wonder if he'll play next to Luka and push Cabaye further up the pitch.
I think De Boer will stick to his principles with a 3 man midfield with one holding (Luka) and two in front to press and support the center forward which I predict will be Cabaye and RLC. Although I hope it Spurs Punch on and we see his form from 18 months ago. Sadly I think his age is getting better of him as he's slowed right down.

Clinton Morrison
Old 13-07-2017, 05:24 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I think De Boer will stick to his principles with a 3 man midfield with one holding (Luka) and two in front to press and support the center forward which I predict will be Cabaye and RLC. Although I hope it Spurs Punch on and we see his form from 18 months ago. Sadly I think his age is getting better of him as he's slowed right down.
Think you are right.. think punch and cabaye will rotate a fair bit
Old 13-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
We're still short a creative MF
Old 13-07-2017, 11:39 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Good young player, really hope we have a buy option as I'm not a fan of us putting the work in and taking the risk of developing him without it...but yea, our midfield definitely needs to get younger.

On another note it's funny what's happened over the last few years, if we had a chance to sign a player of this quality 4 years ago I would have been over the moon, not sure I like turning into a premier league ahole

Last edited by Zulu84; 13-07-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:15 PM

avushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsavushka was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
The guy has made only six appearances for the Premier League champions last season, so I guess we still have time to observe his play before making any strict judgements. According to the schedule we will enjoy the play this year !))
Old 15-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
According to FotMob RLC is injures as is J WILLIAMS and Cabaye and Andros
Old 05-08-2017, 05:52 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Our best player today and it wasn't really close. I have seen enough. He has everything. Is it possible to negotiate a permanent transfer during the loan period?
Old 05-08-2017, 05:54 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I wouldn't mind us to pay 20 million now if we could no questions because he looks a class act who can only get better. Big player for us this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 05-08-2017, 05:55 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Different class today.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:05 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Looks the real deal. Shame hes not ours
Old 05-08-2017, 06:16 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Looked vey good indeed