Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:45 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Massive respect to anyone who bothers with this fixture
Have an Aunt, Uncle and two cousins that are season ticket holders at Man City, have to go for the annual humiliation from them!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:14 PM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
You not going, superfan?
Bit unnecessary, dont you think?
Old 10-11-2018, 08:23 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
Iíll be in the country for this one! Only have a gold membership and 2000 points due to living overseas, what are my chances of getting a ticket? I can get one in the fourth phase of selling. Can I expect there to still be tickets by that stage?
I'm sure you'll be fine
Old 11-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Iíll be in the country for this one! Only have a gold membership and 2000 points due to living overseas, what are my chances of getting a ticket? I can get one in the fourth phase of selling. Can I expect there to still be tickets by that stage?
You'll have no problem what so ever getting a ticket for this one
Old 13-11-2018, 03:51 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could this possibly move to the Sunday as the EFL Cup is the midweek before and Man City are still in it playing Leicester or Southampton.
Their last game in the cup was on a thursday v Fulham I recall...? Don't know why
Old 13-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Flying Member

Rich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRich the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
Could this possibly move to the Sunday as the EFL Cup is the midweek before and Man City are still in it playing Leicester or Southampton.
Their last game in the cup was on a thursday v Fulham I recall...? Don't know why
No, even if Man City play Southampton away in the quarters, that game will be on Wed Dec 19th.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-11-2018, 08:19 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Saturday before Christmas, decent length journey, playing the best club team in the world at present, one of the worst atmospheres, we're shite.

They would struggle to give these away.
Old 14-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Anyone seen any news on how these are selling or know whether further blocks are likely to be released? I tried about 3 hours ago and Row C came up. Tried again just now and got Row B. Seems like nothing in Block 114, so only 113 available (for 5 together at least).
Old 14-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
Saturday before Christmas, decent length journey, playing the best club team in the world at present, one of the worst atmospheres, we're shite.

They would struggle to give these away.
Plus you get City fans sarcastically singing at us "You're Crystal Palace, you sing all the time" when we're 4-0 down and sitting in utter silence
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I'm going to leave it a lot closer to the day to make a decision on this one, but don't envisage any problems with doing so.

Not sure why I would want to go and watch us get our annual beating there, but then the same could be said for Old Trafford as well - although given I'm missing that one, I reckon a win is on the cards!
Old 14-11-2018, 08:07 PM

may blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Anyone seen any news on how these are selling or know whether further blocks are likely to be released? I tried about 3 hours ago and Row C came up. Tried again just now and got Row B. Seems like nothing in Block 114, so only 113 available (for 5 together at least).
Yes, same for me. Trying to order 6 tickets. Tried five times today and row C came up every time. I want at least row J. Shame the online system doesn't select rows randomly so you can keep trying until you get the row you want.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Only wanted one but wanted at least row 10. Kept offering the front two rows of 113 and 114 only so, living not far away, went to the Box Office and got one in row K of 113. Got the impression that sales are slow.

A phone call might be best if you can't get to the ground.

Palace haven't received tickets yet.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Only wanted one but wanted at least row 10. Kept offering the front two rows of 113 and 114 only so, living not far away, went to the Box Office and got one in row K of 113. Got the impression that sales are slow.

A phone call might be best if you can't get to the ground.

Palace haven't received tickets yet.
Thanks. Will give them a call.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:54 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Going to a nice easy train or car journey. Not.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I work with a few City fans and have already taken a shed load of abuse that weíve not taken the top tier, canít believe that we might not take the middle one either. Please go along and save me from another mugging off from the fat Manc bastards
Old 15-11-2018, 03:34 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
I work with a few City fans and have already taken a shed load of abuse that weíve not taken the top tier, canít believe that we might not take the middle one either. Please go along and save me from another mugging off from the fat Manc bastards
That's funny, can they see the irony in that? It's not called the Emptihad for no reason.

Actually, they're probably worried that they won't sell it themselves hence the abuse
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Two per member now available.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fair play to anyone bothering to go. Most pointless fixture of the season.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
Fair play to anyone bothering to go. Most pointless fixture of the season.
Its either that or xmas shopping with the missus
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
buzzing for this one- first top 6 scalp of the season...