Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DE - Glad All Over View Post
Ronald FIddler - looks like he fiddled the UK tax payer (less for our NHS now) fiddled the Lefty liberals in good will, and fiddled his life away, on the last point good I guess ?
Cameron should be made to pay for that £1M that he ordered to paid to Fiddler.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:45 PM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp View Post
Blair has a pretty solid comeback for this daily mail crap - it was the Tories who set this man free, off the back of a vociferous campaign for his release led by... the Daily Mail. I don't blame you though - given your whacky posts, I guess it is possible you think the DM is a liberal lefty front.

Ha - don't read DM or The Guardian - both espouse extreme nonsense. By Tory I guess you mean The Conservative party and whacky (that did make me chuckle) is a different opinion to your own. But I'm fine with that.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:50 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DE - Glad All Over View Post
Ha - don't read DM or The Guardian - both espouse extreme nonsense. By Tory I guess you mean The Conservative party and whacky (that did make me chuckle) is a different opinion to your own. But I'm fine with that.
By Tory, I think he means the Tory government, not party. Cameron did the deed apparently, as PM. Silly ass.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Old 23-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sweden still all fine and dandy I see... Nothing to see. Surprised Trump hasnt mentioned Paris either. Yep all fine there too.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 23-02-2017, 09:01 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
There's also been 2300 gun deaths in the USA this year. What's your point or are you just trying to get a reaction so you can add one of your teenage comments and an emoji?
Old 23-02-2017, 09:06 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Sweden still all fine and dandy I see... Nothing to see. Surprised Trump hasnt mentioned Paris either. Yep all fine there too.
There were 50% more deaths in Florida (where he made his Sweden comment) than in the whole of Sweden
Old 23-02-2017, 09:15 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
People who like trump couldn't give two ****s if what he says is true or not as long as it sits within their own agenda. They have been lied to by papers like the the Mail for decades, so to them trumps lies are like a warm pair of slippers by the fire.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
There were 50% more deaths in Florida (where he made his Sweden comment) than in the whole of Sweden
Your point is ? I am just saying he was wrong about stuff happening in Sweden as denied by many on here, but all is fine and dandy in Sweden, Paris too. So all is good

Last edited by Biggineagle; 23-02-2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

bagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
Ok I'll bite where is the evidence about this, and i mean real evidence i will even take the Daily Mail as a possible source given that they are pretty anti imigrant they must have lots of reports about Sweden.

If you cant provide me with any real evidencs and just refer me to one of the cospiracy websites that expect us to believe the whole of the worlds media are working together to cover this up then STFU

Not sure if the Spectator would qualify as a conspiracy website but has run an article that Sweden attempted it's own conspuiracy, one of silence apparently where immigrant sex attacks were concerned.

Reminiscent of how authorities elsewhere, such as in Germany and Rotherham UK, acted (or didn't).

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagler View Post
Not sure if the Spectator would qualify as a conspiracy website but has run an article that Sweden attempted it's own conspuiracy, one of silence apparently where immigrant sex attacks were concerned.

Reminiscent of how authorities elsewhere, such as in Germany and Rotherham UK, acted (or didn't).

Hmn Perhaps...

Old 23-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 23-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Superb answer.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I mean, Florida does have 100% more people than Sweden, so looks like they're doing good.
Old 23-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

bagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It fails. On two counts. It doesn't address the hushing up of immigrant sexual assaults in Europe by the relevant authorities. And it fails to find or report any sexual attacks of Arab, North African women by gangs of European migrants. It is noticeable it is devoid of any reciprocal sexual assaults in those countries by immigrants to them.
Old 23-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I mean, Florida does have 100% more people than Sweden, so looks like they're doing good.
Yeah but no one throws alligators into fast food restaurants in Sweden.

In Florida though......

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
It fails. On two counts. It doesn't address the hushing up of immigrant sexual assaults in Europe by the relevant authorities. And it fails to find or report any sexual attacks of Arab, North African women by gangs of European migrants. It is noticeable it is devoid of any reciprocal sexual assaults in those countries by immigrants to them.
Point 1 - the incidents were reported. The police didn't publicize them, and were criticised. Although I'm not sure I'd expect the Police to publish details of all sexual assaults.

Point 2 - Why does it need to be reciprocated in that way? This is sexual harassment and the Germans do it too. (The article even points out Oktoberfest). Why did the Police let it happen?
Old 23-02-2017, 11:58 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've looked at this picture several times. Have Trump's sons been similarly photoshopped or do they really genuinely look that terrifying? The one on the right looks like he's wearing his own death mask.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:13 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah because you don't get organised gangs of white nonces going out to Thailand, Cambodia etc
Old 24-02-2017, 01:15 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Also you don't get sad white men buying women from Russia, Ukraine etc. No doesn't happen.