Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-05-2018, 08:19 AM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am not sure what is worse Ramos getting away with it for years or the officiating on not clamping it out.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:34 AM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Do feel somewhat sorry for the dippers. Ramos's part in Salah's injury looked pretty deliberate to me
Nah, remember how their player, Grujic, deliberately injured James Tomkins with a horrendous challenge at there's a couple of seasons ago and it was brushed under the carpet? Well although I quite like Salah I'll take that as pay back on the BD's at just the right time.
"Thatís the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 27-05-2018, 08:38 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I think Salah was naÔve. They appeared, to me, to both 'willingly' link arms loosely. It's my opinion that Salah was trying to draw or ride the foul before Ramos clamped onto him and put him down in a move that was more judo than football.

Ramos knew exactly what he was doing, and Salah though he knew what he was doing but got out-manoeuvred.
This is how I saw it too
Old 27-05-2018, 08:41 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I'll take Ronaldo and Klipp Klopp being exposed for the ***** they are. Plus Bales goal deserved to win any competition. Ramos is still no legend though, apart from to Man Utd fans I suppose.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:56 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think Salah was naÔve. They appeared, to me, to both 'willingly' link arms loosely. It's my opinion that Salah was trying to draw or ride the foul before Ramos clamped onto him and put him down in a move that was more judo than football.

Ramos knew exactly what he was doing, and Salah though he knew what he was doing but got out-manoeuvred.
Yep, everyone giving it about Ramos but it was Salah who linked arms probably looking for the foul and also bumped Ramos leg.
He was just trying to shield Salah from getting past him.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:07 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Poor innocent Ramos eh

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Probationary User

Glenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlenneagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Klopp the flop weres the dopy smile gone love ramos love gareth
Old 27-05-2018, 10:17 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Running around the lakes here this morning it was especially cheering to see '**** Ramos' graffiti had appeared overnight on the cycle path. The plastic scousers are hurting today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 27-05-2018, 10:23 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ramos is a nasty piece of work. You need to fight fire with fire though, if Liverpool had a Souness type enforcer, Ramos wouldn’t dare try that sort of snideness. Henderson too soft/naive as a captain.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:36 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
The Ramos/Salah incident happens all the time in Gaelic Football. You pin the arm & go down as you usually win a free kick and sometimes injure the player. Perhaps Alonso had given Ramos GAA tips over the years.

As for the bicycle kick, be grateful that it was Bale & not Ronaldo. Seanpalace84 would have ripped his own cock off.

I hope all the plastic Liverpool fans across the globe feel like shit today.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
The Ramos/Salah incident happens all the time in Gaelic Football. You pin the arm & go down as you usually win a free kick and sometimes injure the player. Perhaps Alonso had given Ramos GAA tips over the years.

As for the bicycle kick, be grateful that it was Bale & not Ronaldo. Seanpalace84 would have ripped his own cock off.

I hope all the plastic Liverpool fans across the globe feel like shit today.
Barrys spat!
Old 27-05-2018, 11:12 AM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
I always route for the foriegn based teams.

Why on earth would I want glory hunters from our area who should support Palace, thus increasing our chances of success, to be happy?! **** them! I hope they have a throughly miserable evening!

You should have supported Palace! We support our local team! Etc.

Also, Klopp is an ungracious, sore losing ****. That defeat to '******* Crystal Palace' arsehole.

Henderson is also a prick and a bully.

The better team won. Once Salah went off it was one way traffic in Real Madrid's favour. That goal from Bale was worthy of winning any game. Sensational! Equally those two **** ups by Karius were worthy of losing any game. The key monent was Salah going off at 0-0 though.

Really enjoyed the game!
What a great post I agree with every word. These plastic scouse w*nkers havenít got a clue about real passion. Those who actually go are entitled to be gutted losing Salah and their keeper making Hennessy look like Shilton but the Surrey plastics you are a ****** sick joke
Old 27-05-2018, 11:13 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post
Yep, everyone giving it about Ramos but it was Salah who linked arms probably looking for the foul and also bumped Ramos leg.

Glad you have shown that picture danny, i said the same thing when i saw it yesterday about Salah linking His arm with Ramos and simply falling awkwardly and bruising his shoulder as the cause, these incidents you will see happen at almost every match. The problem was they lost their main man and knew the game had then slipped away without him
As for "bruiser" Ramos being guilty, we all know he is no angel but on this occassion he has to be excused of any blame.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:09 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's what I think too, Ramos knew what he was doing, locked his arm and then accidently on purpose landed on it.

If anyone has any doubt that elbow on the keeper gives you a pretty good indication of the way Ramos goes about his business. Brilliant footballer but a nasty ****.

Also thought it was very poor that nobody went to console the keeper at the end. Feel sorry for him.

Last edited by Sick Bucket; 27-05-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
As much as people hate it, you don't tend to win things by being polite and Mr. Nice guy. All the top teams and players tend to have an "edge" to them.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:50 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Can't stop laughing at those mistakes my 12 year old son plays keeper and honestly wouldn't have made them , it's a horrible postition to play but those mistakes where just horrendous but at the same time just so funny , heíll probably be shipped back to Germany to get over it .
Old 27-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Can't stop laughing at those mistakes my 12 year old son plays keeper and honestly wouldn't have made them , it's a horrible postition to play but those mistakes where just horrendous but at the same time just so funny , heíll probably be shipped back to Germany to get over it .
Not sure any Bundesliga teams will touch him. Certainly not as a starter.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:48 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Normally in this situation you would throw him in the deep end next week give him games as soon as possible and start to rebuild his confidence, but the poor lad has 3 months to dwell on it all

Worst time of the season to make clangers
Old 27-05-2018, 03:35 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Whatís that got to do with anything? He is a fantastic footballer, a real winner, but his reaction yesterday was quite bizarre. Very much like he was pissed off that Bale had upstaged him.

In a fit of pique as he was outshone by Bale he now suggests that the Champions League should be named after him - the CR 7 Cup. Wtf, he is so far up his own arse itís unbelievable
Old 27-05-2018, 04:00 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post

The instinct when you are falling is to put your hands out. It was a conscious decision by Ramos to hang on. Split second conscious decision.