Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:16 PM

Son of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
and to call C u n tona an actor when he's sitting next to Dustin Hoffman is an insult to every hard working jobbing actor out there.
ps over 2000 posts now in agreement that Man U and everything connected to that PLC are 'WANKERS'.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:21 PM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC87
And people continue to clap. Wish there was one of us in the crowd to just shout out "WANKER" after the clapping. No doubt we would have been chucked out and it edited out but it would have been deserved.
yeah that deserved to have hapened to try and drown out them gloryhunting manure scum who have never been to a game.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 AM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Morning update :

MAN U ARE STILL WANKERS!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:57 AM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
I still haven't got over that complete and utter totally up himself **** who dribbled shit every time he opened his mouth on the Jonathan Ross show last night.

Cantona was a wanker as well.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 06-06-2009, 06:32 PM

The Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Yeah he's on Johnathan Ross' show. I had to turn it over cos just a glimpse of the fecking froggy w@nker makes my blood boil and I'd end up smashing in the tv!

W***er!!!
Everytime I see either a picture or tv footage of him I feel nothing but boiling f*cking rage. The thing is a disgusting human being. A complete nasty c*nt. He is indirectly responsible for the death of a Palace fan, so how anyone can laud him is nauseating beyond belief.

If there is any justice in the world Cantona will end up being kung fu kicked in the nuts (that's if he has any, of course).

Last edited by The Bishop; 06-06-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
I got into a bit of a contretemps with a chap in a London pub last night. He said G Brown is the biggest one eyed wanker in history. I said "Sir, Ferguson has been manager of Manure since 1986 and since then - at least - the title of biggest wankers in history has been a no contest". He said: "I'm a United fan". I said, "Well, talking about one eyed wankers is about as hypocritical as you can get then..."
Old 06-06-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wankers
Old 06-06-2009, 08:09 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think the fonz had it right well over a year ago when he started this thread.

They are wankers, and it's worth repeating..

They are wankers..

Complete and utter wankers..

Wankers!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:12 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bishop
Everytime I see either a picture or tv footage of him I feel nothing but boiling f*cking rage. The thing is a disgusting human being. A complete nasty c*nt. He is indirectly responsible for the death of a Palace fan, so how anyone can laud him is nauseating beyond belief.

If there is any justice in the world Cantona will end up being kung fu kicked in the nuts (that's if he has any, of course).
Bang on!....Though I actually want him to die!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man U and Cüntona. Perfect harmony.

Last edited by YASSA the PALACETINIAN; 06-06-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 PM

blazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Moan U wankers
Old 06-06-2009, 08:57 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We still have a Catalan flag flying at work,if anything its been straightened since it first went up the morning after the final.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:32 AM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Another day, which means people have another chance to make a fresh start.

All except MAN U, who will ALWAYS be wankers.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:42 PM

I quite agree, Moan U are indeed wankers for life!
Old 07-06-2009, 04:51 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

Afternoon all. Just making sure everyone was aware that Man U are wankers.

Oh you all know already? Oh good!
Old 07-06-2009, 06:15 PM

The Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroThe Bishop is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
Governments, Prime Ministers, and Presidents may fall, Kings and Queens will reign and die, great civilisations will rise and crumble. This world is full of uncertainty, except for just one thing............................Manchester United will always be Wankers
Old 07-06-2009, 06:41 PM

My ex is a moaner and a wanker but not as moany and wankerish as those Moan U wankers!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
I hate the wankers so much. In my school it's all Wank United and Arsenal with only me, my Millwall friend (I'm a traitor I know ) and a Spurs friend and the rest are a swarm of wankers, *****, arseholes and wankers again. As I sit in my forrm room in registration hearing the wankers boast about the new Moan U wanker who's just signed for them and how they're going to win the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup etc etc. I would guess that 97% have never been to see them at Old Trafford. I was delighted when that brilliant Barca team gave everyone associated with Moan U a giant wanker sign in the form of that great win. I think every time Ronaldo got the ball I must have been giving him the wanker gesture. The look on his face when the final whistle blew? Fcuking priceless! WANKERS

PS just to lighten a palace fans day:

Old 07-06-2009, 10:29 PM

Goodnight Man U, you fecking wankers!
Old 08-06-2009, 03:49 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
I hate the wankers so much. In my school it's all Wank United and Arsenal with only me, my Millwall friend (I'm a traitor I know ) and a Spurs friend and the rest are a swarm of wankers, *****, arseholes and wankers again. As I sit in my forrm room in registration hearing the wankers boast about the new Moan U wanker who's just signed for them and how they're going to win the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup etc etc. I would guess that 97% have never been to see them at Old Trafford. I was delighted when that brilliant Barca team gave everyone associated with Moan U a giant wanker sign in the form of that great win. I think every time Ronaldo got the ball I must have been giving him the wanker gesture. The look on his face when the final whistle blew? Fcuking priceless! WANKERS

PS just to lighten a palace fans day:

that particular wanker looks like he wants to fall on the grass and roll over theartrically. he is wanker number 1 in the man u wanker rankings!