Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-09-2018, 08:44 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Still hope that at some point this gets leaked in its entirety I still cant see why after all that work it hasn't been released.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 30-09-2018, 09:16 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Invertably reveals the whereabouts of Lord Lucan I reckon.
Old 30-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Great stuff him calling out the "We'd already have been promoted under Dougie" nonsense.

Genuinely don't think we'd have made the playoffs under Dougie, let alone have been able to win them.
Old 30-09-2018, 10:45 AM

Tyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTyrone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Great stuff him calling out the "We'd already have been promoted under Dougie" nonsense.

Genuinely don't think we'd have made the playoffs under Dougie, let alone have been able to win them.
In fairness to Dougie, if you look at his record that year with us and Bolton, he had a decent year. We probably would've got to the playoffs with him...I'm not sure we would've won them though.

- John Maynard Keynes
Old 30-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Invertably reveals the whereabouts of Lord Lucan I reckon.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:03 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loved that season, really was a rollercoaster.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Say what you like about Holloway as a manager, there's no denying that the man lives and breathes the game.

Whilst I'm more than happy with Roy as manager, I still kinda miss the oddball rantings of Ian H when things don't go the way they should for his team...
Old 30-09-2018, 05:49 PM

Potton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Have these videoes been taken down? Heard about them so went too watch them, can see the comment above the video but the video itself isn’t showing
Old 30-09-2018, 06:12 PM

Uncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Took a customer to The Brighton home game in Speronis.

He could not believe Holloway who was more like A stand up ac!

Brilliant man - absolutely bonkers
Old 30-09-2018, 06:17 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hated it when he got appointed. I thought he was all wrong for us.
He stuck to the plan for the first 3 games and then came the tinkering.
Still, I'll always love him for the play off games.
Decent bloke.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Glorious viewing.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potton Eagle View Post
Have these videoes been taken down? Heard about them so went too watch them, can see the comment above the video but the video itself isnít showing
They're still there. Try searching for, Molen palace play offs, in Youtube.
Old 30-09-2018, 10:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Were you the coach driver??
Alas, I was in Nottingham watching the game in the pub, nowhere near the Amex. But I'm glad someone picked up on the content of my post - but it was just a typo i it should say 'he' not 'I'
Old 01-10-2018, 09:04 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Sky showing highlights of the play off final now
Old 13-10-2018, 03:57 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2018, 04:32 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
All join in on Twitter and create a Just do it twitter storm or nick his car and refuse to give it back unless it’s released

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 13-10-2018, 05:03 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here

this was published 2 weeks ago
Old 14-10-2018, 01:40 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This should be released in full now.