Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 27-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Labour plans to combat misogyny

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Do you think we could have one of their proposed influencers on here?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 27-02-2024, 12:55 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Perhaps equalising the men to women teacher ratio would provide more role models. - it's been mentioned over here where only 30% of teachers are men.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:01 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post

I suspect it would do about as much good here as this plan will have in real life
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:11 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why can't the influencer be a bird?
Old 27-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Perhaps equalising the men to women teacher ratio would provide more role models. - it's been mentioned over here where only 30% of teachers are men.
Yes, that would be good - I think the proportion is even lower than that (and much lower in primary).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 27-02-2024, 01:46 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Perhaps they could hire influencers to get the members to elect a woman leader of the party.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:47 PM
Generater of distruction

Location: JK Rowling is a bigot and a children’s author. In that order.
BringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Labour plans to combat misogyny… with their cocks.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:50 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Why can't the influencer be a bird?
Yeah, how about Katie Price or Kim Kardashian?
Old 27-02-2024, 02:03 PM

sheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is here
Teaching children to critique online material and stamping out misogyny are clearly both hugely desirable goals but... I dunno, trying to groom the next generation of online influencers is really a bit big brothery isn't it?

It's that added twist that really puts me off the Labour party at times.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:16 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Who are these influencers? How do they become qualified to influence our children / grandchildren? Do they take an MSc in Influencing at The University of Luton or some such? Who is influencing the influencers?
Old 27-02-2024, 02:26 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, that would be good - I think the proportion is even lower than that (and much lower in primary).
Overall from Gov.UK website:

Unclassified - 789 teachers
Male - 112,384 teachers
Female - 352,972 teachers

Words Rated which look at the numbers behind various articles etc. specify:

69.5% Female Teachers vs. 82.4% in Primary Schools
30.5% Male Teachers vs. 17.6% in Primary Schools

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 27-02-2024, 02:43 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Perhaps they could hire influencers to get the members to elect a woman leader of the party.
And when has that ever worked out well for this country ( Thatcher, May, Truss and Badenoch might be next)?
Old 27-02-2024, 02:48 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Overall from Gov.UK website:

Unclassified - 789 teachers
Male - 112,384 teachers
Female - 352,972 teachers

Words Rated which look at the numbers behind various articles etc. specify:

69.5% Female Teachers vs. 82.4% in Primary Schools
30.5% Male Teachers vs. 17.6% in Primary Schools
Also from gov.uk - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Gender makeup of the teaching workforce is consistent over time, and is predominantly female; 76% in 2022/23.

Male teachers are more likely to work in secondary schools than nurseries and primary schools: 14% of nursery and primary school teachers are male, 35% of secondary school teachers and 25% of special schools and PRU teachers.

Old 27-02-2024, 02:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I suspect it would do about as much good here as this plan will have in real life
Get rich get ripped get laid vs here’s why x gender role is harmful, you shouldn’t base your self worth on Ferraris and dating models etc. I just don’t see an Anti-Tate influencer grabbing teenage boys as successfully.

But I’m sure there’s other things that can be done to decrease misogyny.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:53 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Then there is also a further argument regarding Female Teachers in STEM, which is lacking. Male Teachers in PE, which is over-subscribed. Lack of decent sex education and basic life skill classes etc etc as well. Coupled with a complete lack of awareness when it comes to technology and its implementation does not help and therefore these Labour plans just seem to try and put a blockade at the final hurdle by which point it is already far far far too late.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 27-02-2024, 07:31 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
We just need to give Finland a call and pick their brains

Old 27-02-2024, 07:42 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Ban u16s from social media. Get their little eyes out of their frigging phones
Old 16-03-2024, 12:53 AM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

You're a simp, you've got the credentials they are looking for.

Go apply and you will be the Submission Czar you've always wanted to be
Old 16-03-2024, 06:20 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
You're a simp, you've got the credentials they are looking for.

Go apply and you will be the Submission Czar you've always wanted to be
WTF? Behave yourself.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-03-2024, 06:40 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I remember when I was at Secondary school our head of year brought in an ex pupil of the school to give a motivational speech to our year. The classic ‘I was a bit of a rogue but look what I’ve done for myself now’ speech. Can’t quite remember what he’d gone on to do that was so admirable that he had to come back and show off to us about it, but knowing the awful school I went to, he’d probably just managed to find a job at Tesco’s or something. The bloke clearly loved himself and was obviously getting some huge ego trip from the whole thing.

Anyway, our head of year got him to take us boys for a few football sessions as apparently he was decent when he was at the school. This is back in the 80’s before disclosures and anyone could basically walk in off the street and be responsible for a load of kids. All I remember was that he kept setting up situations and goading us to fight each other just for the thrill of it. Obviously being testosterone filled young teens, it didn’t take much to instigate some trouble and at one point me and my best mate - nicely set up by Mr Motivator’, ended up having a punch up. It was one of those where we were both giving it large as we expected the ‘teacher’ to quickly step in but he didn’t, he just stepped back, laughed, and let us get on with it. What a tosser.

It was only years later that you realised how inappropriate the whole situation was, but that was the 80’s when kids were easy prey to all kinds of nutters.